Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The IT paradox: nice guy incels who resent nice guy incels

FrereJacques

FrereJacques

Officer
★★★
Has this already been noted? It’s insane, they hate “nice guys” (per the cucktears definition; “an entitled asshole who thinks he deserves sex for being nice to women” :soy::soy:) almost as much as the muhsoggykneestic inkels. They throw the epithet “nice guy” around like it’s their switch controllers when they themselves are the biggest “nice guys” on the planet.
IT (and countless other subs) are predominantly comprised of undesirable men, numerous incels/transcels, who have dedicated their lives to defending foids. Even the most castrated, pussified numale in these places deep down believes they’ll be awarded with sex for all the posts and comments they make against the ebil sexists.
Every time I’ve visited soytears I see a thread making fun of a nice guy for suggesting woman flock to asshole chads, followed by a thread telling incels to just respect woman bro in order to get laid, and finally a post from a 28 year old khv who vehemently claims he isn’t incel. At that point I close the tab.
I suggest we somehow exploit this logical discrepancy, perhaps we can convert some of our unenlightened brothERs.

Its their cope they think they are somehow superior to them

There's nothing we can exploit, only females can. These numales are only different from us because they cannot admit that they're doing all this for sex. Everything a male does is to get sex in the long run. Only females can exploit this desperation and further convince them to be fake in public, which females naturally master with their constant lies and manipulation.

Has this already been noted? It’s insane, they hate “nice guys” (per the cucktears definition; “an entitled asshole who thinks he deserves sex for being nice to women” :soy::soy:) almost as much as the muhsoggykneestic inkels. They throw the epithet “nice guy” around like it’s their switch controllers when they themselves are the biggest “nice guys” on the planet.
IT (and countless other subs) are predominantly comprised of undesirable men, numerous incels/transcels, who have dedicated their lives to defending foids. Even the most castrated, pussified numale in these places deep down believes they’ll be awarded with sex for all the posts and comments they make against the ebil sexists.
Every time I’ve visited soytears I see a thread making fun of a nice guy for suggesting woman flock to asshole chads, followed by a thread telling incels to just respect woman bro in order to get laid, and finally a post from a 28 year old khv who vehemently claims he isn’t incel. At that point I close the tab.
I suggest we somehow exploit this logical discrepancy, perhaps we can convert some of our unenlightened brothERs.

https://incels.is/threads/jfl-good-night-white-knight-hello-it-game-over.101163/#post-1985032

Bullseye. We need to coordinate tbh.

They think femoids can sense misogyny IRL so that's why incels are unsuccessful. But they make that vague leap because it can't POSSIBLY be that it's not remotely our fault.

Their white knighting is a last ditch effort to get foids.

i not religious fag i don't convert come or don't idgaf

They are just a bunch of naive faggots who are caught up in just world fallacy.

They basically are what they hate, it's so sad. Meanwhile the women they defend would never in a million year even consider them as anything more than a distant friend.

They are just a bunch of naive faggots who are caught up in just world fallacy.

They basically are what they hate, it's so sad. Meanwhile the women they defend would never in a million year even consider them as anything more than a distant friend.

So this.
Their white knighting is a last ditch effort to get foids.

Sad cope. They even acknowledge that. See what RooshV tweeted.
There's nothing we can exploit, only females can. These numales are only different from us because they cannot admit that they're doing all this for sex. Everything a male does is to get sex in the long run.

Not even a friend. People respect their real friends. Foids think of IT cucks as retarded, worthless beta orbiters and laugh at them behind their backs. Foids can at least get one thing right.