Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Israelis (I am not saying all Jews) are going to become our friends

Dunno really but modern ( gen z ) liberals in western world aren't anymore on jewish side

Many here blindly really hate jews with burning passion due to muh zog despite whole anglo influence in current situation, but it's funny that despite users and redditors while completely detesting each other they deteste jews for different reasons

Dunno really but modern ( gen z ) liberals in western world aren't anymore on jewish side

Many here blindly really hate jews with burning passion due to muh zog despite whole anglo influence in current situation, but it's funny that despite users and redditors while completely detesting each other they deteste jews for different reasons
Are you a French speaker ("deteste") ?

What do you think about 'muh jooz' rhetoric on this forum

in general western world is turning on israel and jews in general
want to make thread about it but only about this forum obssesion with jooz

I don't see any of this happening. Jews control the public opinion in America because of their influence. Murica and all the western states accept the genocide of palestinians. Israel has slowly been bulldozing them ovee and continues to do so and nobody does nothing about it.

I see. Why do you have some Arabic under your AV ?
it's simple i somewhat...to small degree respect islam even if i don't like arabs ( actually they are somewhat what turns me from this religion ), also i like arabic caligraphy + while not being in organized religion anymore i still believe in some higher power

What do you think about 'muh jooz' rhetoric on this forum
I think it is completely idiotic. Jews can be obnoxious but they do not play any significant role in the cultural changes that cause inceldom. They may have oportunistically embraced them, but they did not cause them

in general western world is turning on israel and jews in general
The interesting point here is that it is the left that is doing that. Which means that the Israeli right, which is now politically dominant, has an obvious interest in teaming up with Trump and the like. So we could have, in the near future, a CIA vs MOSSAD covert fight on American soil, trying to influence the elections in opposite directions.

want to make thread about it but only about this forum obssesion with jooz
Good idea. You can tag me in it

The solution is to nuke this whole area and save the globe from these cancerous Jews and Palestinians and turn it into wildlife refuge for camels .

it's simple i somewhat...to small degree respect islam even if i don't like arabs ( actually they are somewhat what turns me from this religion ), also i like arabic caligraphy + while not being in organized religion anymore i still believe in some higher power
I understand. I was somewhat into Islam at some point.

Yet, after further examination, I could only conclude that Islam is just a cheap knockoff from Christianity.

I understand. I was somewhat into Islam at some point.

Yet, after further examination, I could only conclude that Islam is just a cheap knockoff from Christianity.
why you think so ?

why you think so ?
Based on Historical data.

By the 6th century A.D., Christianity had become the state religion of the Byzantine Empire. In the early 7th, The Byzantines and Sassanians (Persian Zoroastrians) went to war against each other, as they often had done over the previous 3 centuries, but this time, the conflict turned into a life and death struggle. The Byzantines won because the Emperor (Heraclius) was able to leverage Christianity to turn the conflict into an existential holy war. As a result, the Sassanian Empire was wiped out and the Byzantine (East Roman one) severely crippled by the unusual intensity of the fighting. The Arabs, who had been auxiliaries on both sides during the war took advantage of the power vacuum to carve out their own empire. By the mid-7th century, the Arabs controlled Iran, Mesopotamia, Syria and Egypt (i.e. all of the former Sassanian Empire + the richest Byzantine provinces).

The problem of the new Arab "Emperors" (Caliphs) was that they could not base their legitimacy on an unifying religion, contrary to the Byzantines, so they decided to invent one. At first, "Islam" was nothing more than a kind of "generic monotheism" calculated to be a kind of neutral ground between Judaism, Zoroastrianism and the various versions of Christianity that existed in the newly formed Arab Empire. The Quran is the result of this early period. Then, in the mid-8th century, a new dynasty of Caliphs, the Abbasids, decided to consolidate the different stories that had gained currency over the previous century and commissioned a group of scholars to fashion a united and consistent narrative. This effort gave rise to the Sira and the Hadith. In the process, the character of Muhammad was invented (based on a name which was almost certainly originally an attribute of Jesus, meaning "the chosen one") and retroactively declared to have been a prophet active at the time of the Persian-Sassanian war.

There is absolutely no trace of this "Muhammad" in the contemporary historical record of the early 7th century. The earliest texts that speak of him date to the second half of the 8th. Since the 7th century had been a very troubled period, with a lot of conquests, counter-conquests and migration of peoples, it was easy to pretend that a guy had prophesied in the early part of that period and written a book, the Quran, that everybody in the region knew because it had been the (hitherto anonymous) religious manual of the previous dynasty. Basically, Muhammad was retconned into the Islamic narrative by the propaganda ministry of the Abbasids (who were duly declared to be his descendants).

The Shia/Sunni split dates back from this period (although it was also eventually back-dated). The Shia were a faction of Iran-based Arab colonists from North-Eastern Iran (Khurasan) headed by a man named Abu-Muslim. This group was the main support of the Abbasids in the early phase of their war against the previous Khalifal dynasty (The Umayyads). Eventually, the Abbassid ditched them when they were able to rally to their cause other Arab groups that were on bad terms with the Khurasanis. The Shia thus have some reason to claim that their creed is "original" Islam. What they follow is the descendant of the early Abbasid propaganda narrative while Sunnism is a later version, modified to suit the needs of the new Abbasid supporters who join the dynasty's cause after they had ditched the Khurasanis. The whole thing was later edited and streamlined by the scholar-propagandists who served the Abbasids in the first 50 years of their rule. These "scholars" wrote the Sira (i.e. the imaginary biography of the prophet) and "compiled" (i.e. invented) the Hadith collections of "sayings" of the prophet.

During this standardization process, "Islam" stabilized as a separate religion somewhat in between Christianity and Judaism, with a distinct preference for material from the latter (the prophet stories, the legalistic lore, etc). It must be remembered that the Talmudic compilation process had just been completed a century or 2 before. Many Jews (supposedly "converted to Islam") play a significant role in the process of Hadith formation, most notably one Kab al-Ahbar. It is also quite probable that Ja'far al-Sadiq, a character who plays a pivotal role in both the Shia and Sunni narratives, was based on someone who was originally a Mesopotamian Jewish legal scholar of the Talmudic tradition.

Based on Historical data.

By the 6th century A.D., Christianity had become the state religion of the Byzantine Empire. In the early 7th, The Byzantines and Sassanians (Persian Zoroastrians) went to war against each other, as they often had done over the previous 3 centuries, but this time, the conflict turned into a life and death struggle. The Byzantines won because the Emperor (Heraclius) was able to leverage Christianity to turn the conflict into an existential holy war. As a result, the Sassanian Empire was wiped out and the Byzantine (East Roman one) severely crippled by the unusual intensity of the fighting. The Arabs, who had been auxiliaries on both sides during the war took advantage of the power vacuum to carve out their own empire. By the mid-7th century, the Arabs controlled Iran, Mesopotamia, Syria and Egypt (i.e. all of the former Sassanian Empire + the richest Byzantine provinces).

The problem of the new Arab "Emperors" (Caliphs) was that they could not base their legitimacy on an unifying religion, contrary to the Byzantines, so they decided to invent one. At first, "Islam" was nothing more than a kind of "generic monotheism" calculated to be a kind of neutral ground between Judaism, Zoroastrianism and the various versions of Christianity that existed in the newly formed Arab Empire. The Quran is the result of this early period. Then, in the mid-8th century, a new dynasty of Caliphs, the Abbasids, decided to consolidate the different stories that had gained currency over the previous century and commissioned a group of scholars to fashion a united and consistent narrative. This effort gave rise to the Sira and the Hadith. In the process, the character of Muhammad was invented (based on a name which was almost certainly originally an attribute of Jesus, meaning "the chosen one") and retroactively declared to have been a prophet active at the time of the Persian-Sassanian war.

There is absolutely no trace of this "Muhammad" in the contemporary historical record of the early 7th century. The earliest texts that speak of him date to the second half of the 8th. Since the 7th century had been a very troubled period, with a lot of conquests, counter-conquests and migration of peoples, it was easy to pretend that a guy had prophesied in the early part of that period and written a book, the Quran, that everybody in the region knew because it had been the (hitherto anonymous) religious manual of the previous dynasty. Basically, Muhammad was retconned into the Islamic narrative by the propaganda ministry of the Abbasids (who were duly declared to be his descendants).

The Shia/Sunni split dates back from this period (although it was also eventually back-dated). The Shia were a faction of Iran-based Arab colonists from North-Eastern Iran (Khurasan) headed by a man named Abu-Muslim. This group was the main support of the Abbasids in the early phase of their war against the previous Khalifal dynasty (The Umayyads). Eventually, the Abbassid ditched them when they were able to rally to their cause other Arab groups that were on bad terms with the Khurasanis. The Shia thus have some reason to claim that their creed is "original" Islam. What they follow is the descendant of the early Abbasid propaganda narrative while Sunnism is a later version, modified to suit the needs of the new Abbasid supporters who join the dynasty's cause after they had ditched the Khurasanis. The whole thing was later edited and streamlined by the scholar-propagandists who served the Abbasids in the first 50 years of their rule. These "scholars" wrote the Sira (i.e. the imaginary biography of the prophet) and "compiled" (i.e. invented) the Hadith collections of "sayings" of the prophet.

During this standardization process, "Islam" stabilized as a separate religion somewhat in between Christianity and Judaism, with a distinct preference for material from the latter (the prophet stories, the legalistic lore, etc). It must be remembered that the Talmudic compilation process had just been completed a century or 2 before. Many Jews (supposedly "converted to Islam") play a significant role in the process of Hadith formation, most notably one Kab al-Ahbar. It is also quite probable that Ja'far al-Sadiq, a character who plays a pivotal role in both the Shia and Sunni narratives, was based on someone who was originally a Mesopotamian Jewish legal scholar of the Talmudic tradition.
very interesting

i now barely about history and by any means im not schoolar

are you interested in phenotypes ?

and what do you know or any opinion on japan since modernization

late 19 century, war with russia, what was their plans for whole world ( certainly know that they were mongoloid supremancist i guess ? ) and current state oh japan

i mean kawaii culture ( i watched once essay that americans cucked them so hard that they turned them into current state of their society )

you can message me on priv

im somewhat quite interest in phenos

most of humanity categorize themselvs as 'races' 'ethnicities' nations

while it's much more complicated