Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The irony of the "first teenage sex is awkward and it sucks" argument

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
Everyone who makes this argument literally confirms by this very argument that we are screwed and nobody would want to enter into a romantic relationship with us; that it's too late, we had a chance in our teens, and now it's over.

Why don't we all just die.

because we're too pussy to rope
It's a cruel world, life sucks and nothing is probably going to get better, and we can't even escape it.

I have been incredibly suicidal feeling lately - I've never felt this hopeless in years.

this argument is on the level of your mom saying she wishes she was as young as you

because you have your whole life ahead of you

when you're a 31 year old virgin

Male virginity implies weakness in the eyes of foids

Taking things for granted is one of the most common flaws of humans.

Everyone who makes this argument literally confirms by this very argument that we are screwed and nobody would want to enter into a romantic relationship with us; that it's too late, we had a chance in our teens, and now it's over.

Why don't we all just die.

Yep, "you were supposed to figure this shit out over 10 years ago inkwell!" The dating game is just like the labour market in this sense, you get locked out after some delays, gaps and are relegated to a life of permanent under- or unemployment.

Yep, "you were supposed to figure this shit out over 10 years ago inkwell!" The dating game is just like the labour market in this sense, you get locked out after some delays, gaps and are relegated to a life of permanent under- or unemployment.

Yeah, being locked out simply for something out of your control (i.e. height).

Yeah, being locked out simply for something out of your control (i.e. height).

I do kinda get now why in some shit-tier countries some fathers will 'treat' their sons with a visit to a brothel around their 18th birthday regardless of how well he's doing with girls... just to make sure he knows what's what and does not get delayed in life, or starts acting neurotic about it.

I do kinda get now why in some shit-tier countries some fathers will 'treat' their sons with a visit to a brothel around their 18th birthday regardless of how well he's doing with girls... just to make sure he knows what's what and does not get delayed in life, or starts acting neurotic about it.

Wish my father/stepfather did that for me. I just got a loaf of bread and a beating from the belt, apparently I had to be thankful because it wasn't a wrench.

They all say this but if you could magically somehow view these sexual interactions I bet you would see they are hot, wild and passionate as fuck.

We never cease being awkward because we never start having sex

Last edited:
It's a shame, but I will either have my first time with a fat & ugly chick or a prostitute.

Will surely feel better when you're 25 ankle :soy: :soy: