Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The irony, mang… heresy-ing in secrecy

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
whether real or perceived mogging makes me feel bad, particularly when observing couples n shiet at church, recently, i turn to my dharmic past to effectively cope @LesscoBlob

Although i know what jesus and some saint said about inkwelldom being a blessing in disguise, tried & true shaivism meditation never fails to comfort me, mang

Ofc i wont be revealing this to any of my fellow churchgoers and especially not the clergy, mang :worryfeels:

Last edited:
Whether real or perceived mogging makes me feel bad, particularly when observing couples n shiet at church, recently, i turn to my dharmic past to effective cope @LesscoBlob

Although i know what jesus and some saint said about inkwelldom being a blessing in disguise, tried & true shaivism meditation never fails to comfort my, mang

Ofc i wont be revealing this to any of my fellow churchgoers and especially not the clergy, mang :worryfeels:
Bad idea if you ask me :worryfeels:

whether real or perceived mogging makes me feel bad, particularly when observing couples n shiet at church, recently, i turn to my dharmic past to effectively cope @LesscoBlob

Although i know what jesus and some saint said about inkwelldom being a blessing in disguise, tried & true shaivism meditation never fails to comfort me, mang

I would get angry before to and just curse people in the name of The LORD and see how unfair it is . But I live mostly in my room now and don’t do that. I’m peaceful here Justin watching oblivion’s let’s play on YouTube lafave bros and eating gyros

I would get angry before to and just curse people in the name of The LORD and see how unfair it is . But I live mostly in my room now and don’t do that. I’m peaceful here Justin watching oblivion’s let’s play on YouTube lafave bros and eating gyros
I’m just gonna jump ship to the church of non sexhaving clergy(assuming most take their celibacy vows seriously) if nothing changes after ive been chrismated, mang :incel: