Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The ironic thing is that if women were male, they would be GIGA INCELS

ItsACrazyWorld

ItsACrazyWorld

Recruit
★★★★★
Afterall, look at the situation - the vast majority of women:

- have no hobbies, skills or talents
- are extremely boring
- reply with 1 word answers, if at all, on dating apps (if a man only replied with 1 word answers, he is NEVER getting anything)
- often have a shitty job, if they even work at all (and no, onlyfans or taking nude pics on snapchat isn't work)
- are short, extremely weak and could easily be beaten up by most men
- never "work on themselves" or "self-improve" as men supposedly need to do
- would be considered as a 'lesser' man (i.e. women never work out - even those that do as still skinny as shit (lmao at these women who are like "I work out 5 times per week", yet still look at though a 12 year old boy could beat the shit out of them lol) - working out for women means about 3 squats and 400 selfies which she'll post for chad/to her onlyfans...and the squats are obviously her practicing bouncing on chad's cock
- lose to men in literally everything (in contrast, if a man lost to a woman in something, the woman would view him as a bitch/loser/pathetic - all the while if women are shit at everything, literally no one cares)

etc

Feel free to add to the list - I'm curious to hear the other examples

This is why it's so ironic - that women will criticise men for being "incels", but, if women were instantly transformed into a man with their attitude, their achievements, an equivalent body etc, what % of these now 'men' could actually get laid? I would only say it's less than 1% - physically, 90% would instantly be wiped out, but even more so, in terms of attitude (i.e. boring, one word responses, never initiate the conversation etc), literally 99.999% would be screwed

And this isn't even mentioning things like hypocrisy, morality, disrespect, sense of entitlment etc - if a man had the same attitude as the average woman, he would be considered unbearable and honestly, would probably be put on some watchlist - yet for women, this is considered normal, for them

- are extremely boring
- reply with 1 word answers, if at all, on dating apps (if a man only replied with 1 word answers, he is NEVER getting anything)
- often have a shitty job, if they even work at all (and no, onlyfans or taking nude pics on snapchat isn't work)
- would be considered as a 'lesser' man (i.e. women never work out - even those that do as still skinny as shit (lmao at these women who are like "I work out 5 times per week", yet still look at though a 12 year old boy could beat the shit out of them lol) - working out for women means about 3 squats and 400 selfies which she'll post for chad/to her onlyfans...and the squats are obviously her practicing bouncing on chad's cock
- lose to men in literally everything (in contrast, if a man lost to a woman in something, the woman would view him as a bitch/loser/pathetic - all the while if women are shit at everything, literally no one cares)

etc

This is why it's so ironic - that women will criticise men for being "incels", but, if women were instantly transformed into a man with their attitude, their achievements, an equivalent body etc, what % of these now 'men' could actually get laid? I would only say it's less than 1% - physically, 90% would instantly be wiped out, but even more so, in terms of attitude (i.e. boring, one word responses, never initiate the conversation etc), literally 99.999% would be screwed

And this isn't even mentioning things like hypocrisy, morality, disrespect, sense of entitlment etc - if a man had the same attitude as the average woman, he would be considered unbearable and honestly, would probably be put on some watchlist - yet for women, this is considered normal, for them
Making friends or even having a social circle is 1000X EASIER THAN FOR MEN. In my boys school I always see a small minority of cels sitting alone during recess, BUT NEVER ANY WOMEN SITTING ALONE DURING MY ELEMENTARY DAYS

Toilets are better put into concubinage or sex slavery than given any kind of "rights"

facts, use the gender swap feature on faceapp to see how inferior foids are to men facial wise. 99% of foids would be giga inkwells if they were men yet they refuse to believe this.

Making friends or even having a social circle is 1000X EASIER THAN FOR MEN. In my boys school I always see a small minority of cels sitting alone during recess, BUT NEVER ANY WOMEN SITTING ALONE DURING MY ELEMENTARY DAYS
Male competition for pussy = no loyalty! :feelsohgod:

Bookmarked. It's a water is wet topic that I've already thought about many times before, but it's a great summary of exactly why foids are inferior.

Sadly, since they're the ones with holes between their legs, we're the obsolete ones despite keeping soyciety running... unless artificial wombs are ever developed, but that's probably a cope.

facts, use the gender swap feature on faceapp to see how inferior foids are to men facial wise. 99% of foids would be giga inkwells if they were men yet they refuse to believe this.
And I bet if they used it themselves they'd say "omg gurllll you so hot as a guy :foidSoy::foidSoy: QUEEN"

Bookmarked. It's a water is wet topic that I've already thought about many times before, but it's a great summary of exactly why foids are inferior.

Sadly, since they're the ones with holes between their legs, we're the obsolete ones despite keeping soyciety running... unless artificial wombs are ever developed, but that's probably a cope.

And I bet if they used it themselves they'd say "omg gurllll you so hot as a guy :foidSoy::foidSoy: QUEEN"
the most brutal part about it is that foids would be disgusted and revolted if they had to fuck their male counterparts:lul:

I think some are dishonest - but for many of them, it seems the logic portion of their brain hasn't developed. Their brains are smaller anyway, but even what does exist, women have far more 'emotion' parts of the brain than 'logic' parts - this is why the slightest thing can make a woman depressed for days, despite living life on tutorial mode and never actually having to work for anything

Just look at ftm trannies, they're all suicidal because they're now 5'0 turbomanlets :lul::lul::lul::lul:

- are extremely boring

etc

Agreed! I wanna also add that (in developed nations) women are more lucky in jobs, getting in universities, colleges. If roles were to be switched, no men would like them because they're broke and ugly. Also they would be shorter than men:feelsLSD:

This is my ad hoc hypothesis, but given the way tougher pressure evolution has put on men as opposed to women, I'd presume average man is actually physically somewhat more attractive than an average woman, I mean in the objective sense: facial symmetry and such that studies in the Scientific Blackpill article collection list.

This is my ad hoc hypothesis, but given the way tougher pressure evolution has put on men as opposed to women, I'd presume average man is actually physically somewhat more attractive than an average woman, I mean in the objective sense: facial symmetry and such that studies in the Scientific Blackpill article collection list.

Well women themselves say that a man has to be tall, ultra-violent, shoulders as wide as a truck, thuggish etc - in contrast, women are short, weak as fuck, objectively physically inferior

I mean, personally, I disagree with body shaming - afterall, even compared to other animals, there are LOADS that could kill us in pure strength/aggression, loads that are bigger than us, taller than us, faster than us etc. By women's logic, a giraffe should be superior to a human, since it's taller than us...or a lion, since it could kill any man on the planet. But, you know, as humans, we have 'intelligence' (though most in society lack it), civillisation etc - I don't believe in the primitive view that a 6'4 steroid thug is better than a 5'3 nerd - BUT, if the vast majority of women will agree - because they believe the thug could crush the other guy's skull in - then by that same logic, most men would be able to kill most women in a fight, hence that means that the vast majority of men are superior, according to women's own deeply-disturbing, ultra-primitive, ultra-psychopathic 'logic'...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back