Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The internet isn't real

C

Coolhand Blue

Banned
-
The internet isn't real and you are being mind controlled by the devil.

All these videos and comments and people are being made in another dimension to lower your self esteem.

Yes you are the center of the universe this whole time. And if you walk outside your door, and talk to a woman, she will have sex with you.

Go. Do it right now. Im sorry I bullied you all these years. Its time for you to get some pussy son.

You are the son of God.

The internet isn't real and you are being mind controlled by the devil.

All these videos and comments and people are being made in another dimension to lower your self esteem.

Yes you are the center of the universe this whole time. And if you walk outside your door, and talk to a woman, she will have sex with you.

Go. Do it right now. Im sorry I bullied you all these years. Its time for you to get some pussy son.

You are the son of God.
its literally a black mirror.

my eyes aren't real

Genuinely what the fuck goes through their minds when they say that? How much delusion needs to exist in someone's brain to acheive that leve, I do not know

Just have confidence bro. Just take a shower bro.

Interesting cope, maybe I'll give schizomaxxing a try

Birds aren't real either.

Don't listen to them son, all these comments are figments of my imagination.

Just take a shower bro

Yeah and the incels there are all sex havers and i'm the only alive adult virgin on this planet.

i knew it. its time to live.

Your life isn't real.

Its all in your head

Whats up fellow dimensioncels

No reality for your face.

Sasquatch Exists tho...

Bigfoot Sasquatch GIF by MOODMAN

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4