Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The Internet Archive is Receiving LOTS of DDoS Attacks as of Late!!

Jud Pottah

Jud Pottah

+Vidyacel+ +DarkMTS+
★★★★★
what the fuck is Going on with this ???
Is it ((( Them )))

There seems to be some kind of Collective effort to keep the website Down...
just awesome, i wanted to go there check some things just to get a cold shower in the form of a blocked page.

Block troons are working their GUTS out.
Now i cant access the damn account.

im convinced it is best to archive your shit to a mediafire or MEGA sock account than the old archives.

It is so OvER for the internet

(((They))) are doing something behind the scenes

I hope they deleted all my old websites where I gave away copyrighted materials

A brutal reminder on the value of physical archives.

fuck. So that’s why it’s been down lately? This is very annoying

@JucheApologist @Rapist fuck bros

I downloaded a bunch of Godzilla movies on there prior to this just in case:hax:

its some arabs thinking they're on jihad

It's annoying as I download old games from there. Thankfully, I already downloaded 99% of them.

So this is what's behind the entire thing being inaccessible for several days now

It's annoying as I download old games from there. Thankfully, I already downloaded 99% of them.
i did download a lot of pc cd-roms myself just lacking the crack files for those ISO(s).

Also PS2 games.

Hopefully the site comes back soon. The archive has lots of scans of old video game magazines which I enjoy reading.

i have a hunch they will be back. so dont worry. the jites cant keep them on HOLD forever.
Dean Winchester Gun GIF
I hope you're right
Archive.org has been apart of my life for so many years now