Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The International Feminist

W

Weston404

Banned
-
Why are white women even visiting foreign countries? They should expect rape.

If you're gonna bitch about "that ugly man put his ding dong on me :(" then DON'T visit other countries you spastic cunts.

If you're gonna bitch about "that ugly man put his ding dong on me :(" then DON'T visit other countries you spastic cunts.
"Teach men not to rape." -Most repetitive bullshit I hear from femshits

No no no! I actually would ENCOURAGE them to visit far away lands, the further and more desolate the better. Let them try to pull that feminist shit in some select places, they'll be fucking skinned alive.

Cracker whore deserved it

Most femoids just accuse people of rape to get free shit so no one takes them seriously, especially tourist with their superiority complex.

"Rape" in these cases usually means a whore got drunk and regretted getting gangbanged by 10 native tyrones the next day.