Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The instinctual lure of pretty women is my cancer. Hate is the only cure.

flyingelbow

flyingelbow

Self-banned
-
The same patterns always repeats itself. I meet a pretty woman through work or school and start a conversation. I’m a stereotypical pussy “nice guy” and most women I talk to reciprocate the niceness initially.

Then a cancerous hint of hope starts to creep into my head. Maybe she’s nice to me b/c she likes me. Maybe I can hang out with her outside of this setting. Maybe I can even date her.

Once the women realize how I’m not only physically grotesque, but that I’m a literal fucking doormat with no self respect or dignity, they start to treat me like a fucking toilet. They shit on me, gossip about me, passive aggressively or many times directly aggressively disrespect me. I become a human punching bag for these cunts. They use me as human stress ball.

The lure of pretty woman is instinctual. The magnetism of a pretty woman being nice to you is biological. The hint of hope that creeps into your mind is only natural.

The only solution is Hate. Hate all women. Do not merely dislike women. Do not merely avoid women. Actively despise and viscerally Hate women. Through action, words and thoughts. The Hate you currently feel is not enough. You still can go further. The Hate will accelerate you pass any hint of hope, any hint of attraction. Hate will cure the cancer.

It never began and it never will.

do not befriend women then
toilets aren't meant to be freinds with, they're just supposed to be gfs or wives. if you be a friend with a whore then she will use you as her beta orbiter and emotional support

Way ahead of you.

全ての女性に死を!!!万歳 !!!:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

do not befriend women then
toilets aren't meant to be freinds with, they're just supposed to be gfs or wives. if you be a friend with a whore then she will use you as her beta orbiter and emotional support
I conceptually understand that but instinctually I fall for the trap too often. I need more hate.