Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel the inkwell vip membership

Fallout

Fallout

Overlord
★★★★★
i got paid wagiebucks today and i went to check the membership out, cause id like to be able to change my name cause the jannies ignored me when i asked if i could get a free name change, but its telling me i have to pay with some type of coin? WHAT THE FUCK CANT I JUST BUY IT WITH USD $$$$ ????? wtf mods, is this just telling me i shouldnt get the membership at all? I wanna feel even more superior over fakecels. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: the glowies can already see my bank statements so idc, LET ME USE MY CARD!!! AND NOT TO BUY IT WITH SCAMCOIN!!!!

No US dollars for your face. @Master will no doubt sort you out if you're that desperate for an orange border.

i got paid wagiebucks today and i went to check the membership out, cause id like to be able to change my name cause the jannies ignored me when i asked if i could get a free name change, but its telling me i have to pay with some type of coin? WHAT THE FUCK CANT I JUST BUY IT WITH USD $$$$ ????? wtf mods, is this just telling me i shouldnt get the membership at all? I wanna feel even more superior over fakecels. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: the glowies can already see my bank statements so idc, LET ME USE MY CARD!!! AND NOT TO BUY IT WITH SCAMCOIN!!!!
what coin?