Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The Injustice of Being Ethnic

• Thread starter Jamaican Planter
  • Start date
Jamaican Planter

Jamaican Planter

KHHETV 0/10 ugliest man in the world
-
To be born as an ethnic is an unforgivable sin. Society will always despise ethnic subhumans. Wealth, height, hair and physique are irrelevant factors in an ethnic man. It is easier to win the lottery than to attract a 0/10 ethnic fornicatress. This is because there will always be a chance of becoming a millionaire but it is impossible to escape the fate of being an ethnic. You have no hope.

I bet you're 6'0"+ and 5/10 facially at the very least, but you're here because you can't get white Stacy. Am I wrong?

Yes, I mog Broderick Hunter because whites mog ethnics.

I bet you're 6'0"+ and 5/10 facially at the very least, but you're here because you can't get white Stacy. Am I wrong?

There is no such thing as an ethnic above 0/10. I cannot attract a 0/10 gook or curry female. I have a duty to be righteously angry.

There is no such thing as an ethnic above 0/10. I cannot attract a 0/10 gook or curry female. I have a duty to be righteously angry.
True. Even 6'0 ethnics that can get tinder matches with college white girls are 0/10 incels.

True. Even 6'0 ethnics that can get tinder matches with college white girls are 0/10 incels.

As if an ethnic could even get one match.

Well at least you're not a cumwhore-worshipping ethnic. Aside from your race, if you really are a subhuman, then welcome to this forum.

Well at least you're not a cumwhore-worshipping ethnic. Aside from your race, if you really are a subhuman, then welcome to this forum.

Ethnics who worship white harlots deserve to be tortured by the state.

Another JBWcoping retard.

My face is 0/10 and giga ethnic therefore I am truer.

No ethnic can compete against a man with blue eyes.

I'm white with blue eyes. Where's my pussy? SEA? Just hookermaxx in SEA bro?

You think that you are too good for ethnic harlots. You would not survive one second as a 0/10 ethnic.

You think that you are too good for ethnic harlots. You would not survive one second as a 0/10 ethnic.
I'm a white man with blue eyes. Both my parents bloodlines originate from Scandinavia which means my ancestors were vikings. I'm as white as any human can possibly get.

Ethnics here will say that my ancestry makes me a fakecel. They think that being white is enough to ascend. If only that were true.

My height is 5'7 which makes me a manlet. I get heightmogged every single day by ethnic men. Some ethnics are almost an entire foot taller than me and could easily beat my ass in a fight.

My face is around 4/10 at best. It's not hideous but no woman is going to enjoy looking at me. I've never had a single white or ethnic woman compliment me on my looks.

My penis size is average at about 6 inches. It's my only non-subhuman trait, but many sluts nowadays would still consider it small.

I've approached many women. Short, tall, asian, white, black, ugly, pretty, and everything in between. The only women I won't accept are landwhales. I'm still KHHV at 23.

height + face + penis size > race

JBW IS BULLSHIT

To be born as an ethnic is an unforgivable sin. Society will always despise ethnic subhumans. Wealth, height, hair and physique are irrelevant factors in an ethnic man. It is easier to win the lottery than to attract a 0/10 ethnic fornicatress. This is because there will always be a chance of becoming a millionaire but it is impossible to escape the fate of being an ethnic. You have no hope.
:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

Ethnic Tax is real

OP overdosed on the racepill.

agreed. it's also why I won't ever have kids even if paid billions. Having children as an ethnic is the biggest sin a man can commit. There is nothing more vile, more disgusting, more inhumane, more barbaric than a pregnant ethnic foid. Especially if poor/ugly/schizo aka my mother...

I'm a white man with blue eyes. Both my parents bloodlines originate from Scandinavia which means my ancestors were vikings. I'm as white as any human can possibly get.

Ethnics here will say that my ancestry makes me a fakecel. They think that being white is enough to ascend. If only that were true.

My height is 5'7 which makes me a manlet. I get heightmogged every single day by ethnic men. Some ethnics are almost an entire foot taller than me and could easily beat my ass in a fight.

My face is around 4/10 at best. It's not hideous but no woman is going to enjoy looking at me. I've never had a single white or ethnic woman compliment me on my looks.

My penis size is average at about 6 inches. It's my only non-subhuman trait, but many sluts nowadays would still consider it small.

I've approached many women. Short, tall, asian, white, black, ugly, pretty, and everything in between. The only women I won't accept are landwhales. I'm still KHHV at 23.

height + face + penis size > race

JBW IS BULLSHIT
u need come to San Francisco or NYC as a tech worker. U will get Asian pussy especially if u height surgery Maxx. trust me. @starcrapoo can too attest to this.

u need come to San Francisco or NYC as a tech worker. U will get Asian pussy especially if u height surgery Maxx. trust me. @starcrapoo can too attest to this.
Just Get Height Surgery Bro

Typical braindead JBWcoping shitskin. Keep blaming race instead of your subhuman face.

Typical braindead JBWcoping shitskin. Keep blaming race instead of your subhuman face.
u haven't been to many places and aren't even willing to try. waste of your race

and I don't blame my race for my inceldom. it is my height. good assumption though

and I don't blame my race for my inceldom. it is my height. good assumption though
It was not an assumption. You assume that I can ascend by virtue of being white. By that logic, you would also ascend if you magically became white. Therefore, you blame race for your inceldom.

Location is a big factor

Location is a big factor
lots of the whitecels especially with colored eyes don't know how much gook foids truly desire those traits for their progeny. too many users here give up after failing in their home country/city. too lazy to go to other places/churches jfl