Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy The Inherently Entitled Foid

Inkblot

Inkblot

Freakazoid
-

So how many of you are staying sane right about now? I don't want to place too much emphasise on the explicit degeneracy highlighted as I believe in monogamy and thoroughly hate thots.. but: the vast majority of foids would be complaining (like true and disproportionately sparse femcels) if they were truly unfuckable and incapable of landing a date with a single man, attracting positive attention from men, assimilating into a social group or even getting laid; they would be incels by definition. Most foids are getting around, if not now, they have or are inevitably going to do so. They post on the likes of IT and FDS in their free time in-between their sprawling social lives, career milestones and offline relations - they are obsessed with you because good old chad hurt them in some way. Projecting that onto and crushing those they already belittled in high-school—which undoubtedly contributes to your overall disillusionment with society—helps them cope with their trivial normie plight. Perpetual social rejection leads to bitterness which when without early intervention (not that any proposal is realistic since, as we all know, a lot of it is genetic) ends up naturally manifesting itself as anger and hatred. So there's nothing wrong with people here or the opinions you have despite their protest.. we all have to let off steam and say it as it is. If you've indulged in the abundance of statistics in the Must Read forum you know there's so much sanctimony oozing out of those subs from those who would be leading totally different lives had they have been born with similarly cursed genetics, that I cannot even begin to wonder what sort of things they would be saying in complete contradiction to their utter posturing as nOrMaL folk.

People who are born into wealth are incapable of relating to us poor rabble which includes foids and Redditors; those predisposed to well adjusted neurotypical traits and average looks also sneer at incels with little to no empathy or understanding. At the end of the day this forum is a punching bag for NTs, foids and simps and it's the same reason they enjoy the r/roastme sub. Sociopaths and narcissists are pooling together hiding behind platitudes and they enjoy it because they're sick people. Don't forget that.

Where the fuck are all these GrAYcels coming from? I’m kinda concerned :feelswhat:

Where the fuck are all these GrAYcels coming from? I’m kinda concerned :feelswhat:
pretty sure mods usually accept registrations in big waves, so all of em come in at once like a fucking flock of birds

Last edited:
I hope she gets raped and burned alive.

----

Last edited:
pretty sure mods usually accept registrations in big waves, so all of em come in at once like a fucking flock of birds
Cope, if you register an account it will usually be accepted within 24 hours if you aren’t a sussy baka ofc

Cope, if you register an account it will usually be accepted within 24 hours if you aren’t a sussy baka ofc
GrAy land from the Shinigami Realm.
How are Shinigami born? ("Death Note" Theory)

then they're bots by serge to give the illusion of activity, and stir up shit in the forum so more people are engaging

then they're bots by serge to give the illusion of activity, and stir up shit in the forum so more people are engaging
Over for schizocels

Imagine if that was the case though lmao that would be fucking hilarious

Just thought I'd make my first thread not completely shitty. Cut me some slack, I'm new fgs :feelsautistic: