Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The infatuation with wealth and making money in todays world is a product of feminsm and hypergamy

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
if you look at most couples they probably have a small decent income and live just comfortably they dont need to be on there grindset and set "goals"

"goals" and "self achievements" are for lonely men only and don't exist in the REAL world, the real world being a normie and being in relationships and having sex.
we as incels do not live in the same world as normies do if you have been sorrounded by normies and listend to their conversations you know this too be true.

You see youtubers and money gurus trying self improve and you should all know by now that self improvement does not exist and does not exist to woman as well.

I can guarantee videos like this
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGbEs4xyQDA
are not meant for normies or woman but most likely for lonely bluepilled retards. Dont even bother watching the video just read the comments its full of bluepilled incel in denial types because thinking money will give them status but it wont.

im sure some of you met the types of guys that have to constantly be making money and if you aren't making money in your free time you are wasting you're time 100% of the time these guys are lonely and need to fill the void of low status with money. now unfortunately i do not believe in looksmaxxing as an incel if you see videos on youtube of these surgery's guys have dont they 100% of the time still look like incels so we as incels are only left with moneymaxxing, but in todays society it is very difficult to do such a thing and most of us will not moneymaxx to the best potential and most bluepillers who moneymaxx are the most misrable people making all this money while being alone is just suicidefuel tbh.

If we were having sex and had steady relationships we wouldn't even think of moneymaxxing instead we would be raising kids and having lasting friendships by the time we were 22 years old instead we gotta get on "that grind bro" all this stuff is a new age phenomenon and only exists because men and woman arent having healthy relationships anymore.

so next time you watch these youtube gurus think to youreself is this a cope because i am alone? and think about how good the economy was for our parents in the 70s and 80s

If you watch regularly any of these self-improvement and "Alpha, Sigma mindset, rise and grind" motivation videos, you're 100% a coping loser who can't accept being unremarkable like 90% of people.

Last edited:
Based. I'm seriously considering dropping out of college and getting a simple job restocking shelves or some shit.

Based. I'm seriously considering dropping out of college and getting a simple job restocking shelves or some shit.
naw bro set goals achieve things BECOME ALPHA and woman will get your respect bro YOU DONT NEED FRIENDS AND A GIRLFRIEND YOU JUST NEED MONEYYYYY:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
If you watch any of these self-improvement and "Alpha, Sigma mindest, rise and grind" motivation videos, you're 100% a coping loser.
most of the time it is those type of people
If you watch any of these self-improvement and "Alpha, Sigma mindest, rise and grind" motivation videos, you're 100% a coping loser.

capitalism is a feminine system

naw bro set goals achieve things BECOME ALPHA and woman will get your respect bro YOU DONT NEED FRIENDS AND A GIRLFRIEND YOU JUST NEED MONEYYYYY:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

You should just avoid poverty, that's the only goal I have.
Being a poorcel is the lowest an incel can go: there is no greater shame than having only 3 shirts that fit you, they're all 10-year-old Polos from your father, and you hear normalfags say you look ugly and stink in school.

You should just avoid poverty, that's the only goal I have.
Being a poorcel is the lowest an incel can go: there is no greater shame than having only 3 shirts that fit you, they're all 10-year-old Polos from your father, and you hear normalfags say you look ugly and stink in school.
i dont think making money is bad im just saying peoples whole personality and lifestyle around making money is created by feminism

Chad can slay while being poor.

nah dude, sex isn't why all people moneymax dude.

it's true, money and fame does bring status and wealth and without that as an incel you're better off dead or will be eventually.

my reason for moneymaxxing is because i've lived in severe poverty my entire life not because of "sex":feelshaha:

i can get all the sex i want when i'm rich

without money, rich parents, or being attractive, what do you want people to do just kill themselves?

bad logic

Last edited:
i want a decent amount of money so i can live comfortably and buy whatever i want.

this mindset so many people have of wanting to get super rich is delusional

the only reason to moneymaxx is so you can be independent tbh
and to not live in poverty whilst also not indulging in needless luxury

You are completely wrong. Money changes nothing for an incel. It helps a lot if you are Chad but an incel will stay to be an incel. Look at Mark Zuckerberg, his sexual life is miserable and you cannot be richer than him. You are redpilled.

Money is what allows most of you to continue coping. It's what pays for your food, and ever expensive gadget you purchase. Sure you could be happy with a low wage job, but you'd never be as happy as having enough money to say fuck you.

Money is literally happiness. It's one of the few things that matter in this word if you want to have a comfortable and entertaining life.

I think what's bothering you is that you and many others have been lied to. You won't become rich by saving or by working copius amounts of hours. You won't become rich by getting a 6 figure job either.

You can only become rich by fucking over other people, and finding every loophole in the shitty system to cheat ahead of everyone else. Many people have found ways of doing this by inventing a niche product everyone wants/needs, or creating a shit minimalist hipster game (stardew valley/minecraft) and either selling out, or milking fans.

In conclusion, you cannot become rich through conventional means, so I think it's more accurate to say that hard work (in terms of working for money) is cope.

I dont have the motivation to put in all the hard work tbh. I am just done.

If you watch regularly any of these self-improvement and "Alpha, Sigma mindset, rise and grind" motivation videos, you're 100% a coping loser who can't accept being unremarkable like 90% of people.

You are completely wrong. Money changes nothing for an incel. It helps a lot if you are Chad but an incel will stay to be an incel. Look at Mark Zuckerberg, his sexual life is miserable and you cannot be richer than him. You are redpilled.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

He still gets mogged and cucked even though his statusmaxxxed.

Zuckerberg heightpill

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

He still gets mogged and cucked even though his statusmaxxxed.

View attachment 495949
Mark's destiny shows us that the black pill is real. Nobody of us can do better than Mark. He is more intelligent than probably most of us and he is surely richer than us. And he is still at the bottom of the human society. :blackpill::blackpill:

If Mark has difficulties to ascend how can we ascend ? :blackpill:
Mark should post on our forum :forcedsmile: