Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Inevitable End of the White Race May Be Beneficial For Incels

jfl caring about humanity as a virgin and autistic guy, according to me politicalcels are fakecels tbh

eh, you talk about "beta white men" yet at one point in history we ruled the entire world with an iron fist. This betaness that a lot of white men display today is the result of nothing more than Jewish driven programmng, and not the genes present in white people. I will maintain that there's never been a more badass regime, and will likely never be a more badass regime than the 3rd reich. If whites overcome Jewish indoctrination, they reich up. If they succumb to it, they become measly beta cucks. The reason you see such a concentration of whites among betas is because of targeted programming. The eternal Jew wants to wipe us out.

White women age like milk. Ethnic girls > white girls
I have to admit that's true. Having lived in a true white country for some months made me see the sheer difference in looks between 12-20 girls the older ones, especially 30+. They're worlds apart.

you seem to like midari huh?

Selfie

Midari's hot.

eh, you talk about "beta white men" yet at one point in history we ruled the entire world with an iron fist. This betaness that a lot of white men display today is the result of nothing more than Jewish driven programmng, and not the genes present in white people. I will maintain that there's never been a more badass regime, and will likely never be a more badass regime than the 3rd reich. If whites overcome Jewish indoctrination, they reich up. If they succumb to it, they become measly beta cucks. The reason you see such a concentration of whites among betas is because of targeted programming. The eternal Jew wants to wipe us out.
Based and jewpilled

What facts?

And because of this, I and all other Germans have to be replaced? Lel. The Germans back then just colonized because of the pressure of the Great Powers (specially England and France).
And by the way, we paid for it. We lost all colonies, any influence, any economical power and until today we are a bitch for Europe, even to the whole world. I would say, it is enough, clearly enough.
Facts being that Europeans have colonized the entire world and committed so many atrocities, including murder, rape, theft, plundering, et cetera.

What a lame excuse to use for justifying colonialism. It's not something that can be justified. If you are upset with immigration then you have to be absolutely furious about colonialism. Immigration is like a hug compared to colonialism.

Facts being that Europeans have colonized the entire world and committed so many atrocities, including murder, rape, theft, plundering, et cetera.

Just like I said. I do only speak for the Germans.

What a lame excuse to use for justifying colonialism. It's not something that can be justified. If you are upset with immigration then you have to be absolutely furious about colonialism.

It is not an excuse, it is a fact and by the way: I decline both of it. But because of one colony and because of the pressure giving by the Great Powers Germans have to be replaced by foreigners?

Immigration is like a hug compared to colonialism.

No, it is actually a slow death, for everyone.

And since you mentioned:

If you are upset with immigration then you have to be absolutely furious about colonialism.

Look at your statement inversed: You have to be against mass immigration.