Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The indoor lighting in my room gave me the illusion that my skin was not that bad

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Since Corona I haven’t left my room without mask till now so I never contemplated my skin in other lightings. The soft yellow light in my room made my skin look kinda ok for my age. But now that I’m going outside without mask again my skin looks like utter shit, especially on rainy days or in white lights: wrinkles, big pores, acne scars, pockmarks, discoloration etc. kek I literally have the skin of an old lizard. Then I see these young people with flawless glowing skin and legit wanna kill myself. Even in my younger years I never had good skin and now it’s beyond over, fuck

the lightning in my room is yellow whish make me look a bit brown, i need to change it as soon as possible

True, I used to be obsessed with my looks and would constantly check my face with a mirror every 10 minutes whenever no one was looking. I realized I looked even more like absolute shit when I stopped looking at myself with indoor lighting pointed directly at my face, that's around when I realized it was over and it didn't matter regardless of what I did. :feelsjuice:

Used to have lots of acne on my face but luckily my facial acne almost disappeared and only the torso one is left.
I feel sorry for you, skin is life. :feelsbadman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back