Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The indian guy from lookism is fake

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
He claims this was his before: 
6EkCSjq.jpg

And this is his after: 
4c3947a1cde6a6384f78e1e3c4ff6acd.png

XJg8dby.jpg

I'm calling bullshit, the bone structure of the before picture is wider and his jaw is also wider and "changed shape" in the after, I'm calling bullshit, the only way this is the same person is if he got zygo bone reduction surgery and jaw surgery. This guy is a fucking lair, sorry for all the false hope curries went through, you can go ahead and try looksmaxxing but don't expect results like this lookism chad because they are fake (you can't change how much bone you have!).

It's clearly the same person.

CopingGymcel said:
It's clearly the same person.

I don't see it, does this guy have more before pics?

iiiTeMpeR said:
I don't see it, does this guy have more before pics?

His bone structure was clearly good in the before. He lost weight, improved skin quality, fixed his hair and lightened his skin.

Same nose, ears and mouth. Are you facially blind or something?

Not fake at all

excellent example of what effort and hard work can pull off, I have nothing but respect for Tsh

NekoStance said:
Not fake at all

excellent example of what effort and hard work can pull off, I have nothing but respect for Tsh

Does he have before pictures?

Freaking morons, ya he changed his whole skull.

They are definitely two different person, actually that lookism guy is not 100% curry he is a cross between a curry and an aussie parent.

The chin looks very different.

Chin area looks way different. And how did he lighten his skin?

fukmylyf said:
Chin area looks way different. And how did he lighten his skin?

There are different products that strip away melanin from the skin, making your skin lighter. It's quite popular in Asia, which is why South Koreans look so much whiter now than they did back in the 80s and so much whiter than their North Korean counterparts. That and makeup of course.

Solitarian_Walker said:
The chin looks very different.

Chin looks exactly the same (different angle).

Why can't copers here admit that guys who are still young can and sometimes do beat incel

it's a cope to me

I like the incel community but many flaws and coping is alot

Either way, he doesn't take the poo to the loo.

It's the same guy he's been known for ages

CopingGymcel said:
Chin looks exactly the same (different angle).

I'm not saying it's two different guys. I think he had something done to his chin.

Curries can't have looks maxing. A non-Aryan(Northern Indian Caucasian) curry can't challenge Chad.