Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The incredibly powerful instincts of a human to preserve himself and not rope are kind of a big fuck you from the universe.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Someone can hate their life for many, many years, and yet it can be very hard and next to impossible for them to kill themselves.

Quite paradoxical isn't it? The universe is like "bitch, shut the fuck up and take it for 50 more years, don't be a pussy you little bitch".

Last edited:
The issue of suicide rightly demands sympathy from everyone.

The issue of suicide rightly demands sympathy from everyone.
Tbh suicide is kinda cringy. When I hear of suicide I am reminded of dumb cunts that do it for attention and it makes me physically cringe.

Tbh suicide is kinda cringy. When I hear of suicide I am reminded of dumb cunts that do it for attention and it makes me physically cringe.
If you could get more attention from any one person, who would that person be? The attention could be negative or positive.

If you could get more attention from any one person, who would that person be? The attention could be negative or positive.
No I mean when I hear the word suicide I'm reminded of women and how they just do it for attention and never actually finishing the job, so they could get even more sympathy than they already get in their lives.

No I mean when I hear the word suicide I'm reminded of women and how they just do it for attention and never actually finishing the job, so they could get even more sympathy than they already get in their lives.
Which people, and in which situations, hypothetically, would you say deserve the most sympathy?

Truth be told most suicidal people suffer some kind of injustice they feel won't be addressed by the collective society (most of them are right), it's a struggle to see others dealt a better hand than you and for them to have the expectation that you will turn out as happy as they were.

It's a shit solution if I'm being completely honest, but I believe voluntary euthanization for those without pre-existing or current mental health issues would be a good option for those who don't want to (and don't have to) suffer a painful death.

"Help" doesn't mean shit when they don't actually "help" and shove your mouth full of pills, just let the man make his own choices pewpew.

Survival instinct is a bitch

At the very fucking least let us reincarnate or some shit

At the very fucking least let us reincarnate or some shit
With any luck we'd be some starving animal, that bird that has to jump off of a cliff when it's born, or a feeble insect that gets squashed on someone's wall pewpew.

With any luck we'd be some starving animal, that bird that has to jump off of a cliff when it's born, or a feeble insect that gets squashed on someone's wall pewpew.
A fucking fly that can barely live for one month jfl

A fucking fly that can barely live for one month jfl
Being born a Chad is the peak existence any life form can hope to attain, we got the right species just not the right genes pewpew.

Being born a Chad is the peak existence any life form can hope to attain, we got the right species just not the right genes pewpew.
Entirely different species tbh

instincts both help us survive and make us suffer

Is that shit feeling to keep living

It’s just over man