Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The incels with sisters, how your sisters react to your inceldom?

• Thread starter Poorbaldshortcel
  • Start date
Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
-
Right now I read a manga where a guy has a very supportive sister who helps him to date his oneitis. ( the part in question )
So, I'd like to see how it is in the real life: how your sisters react to your problem? Are they supportive? If yes, what kind of advises they gave you?

I don't have a sister. I am only the second child of the Robertson-Wagoner lineage.

My half-relatives denigrated me for my ASD traits.

Any incel with a helpful little sister would be too busy being helped by his little sister's mouth and cunt to be posting here.

I have 2 and they ain't supportive at all, if anything the more nt one sometimes mocks me for never leaving the house

my sister thinks im a loser and she's right

she's about to get married to a 6'7 high tier normie. didn't invite me to the wedding lol

she used to mock me. but I think she realizes now that I'm somewhat unstable :feelsdevil: also she is in no position to mock as a withered roast with barren womb :feelshmm: maybe I should've beaten her back in the day :feelsmage:

Any incel with a helpful little sister would be too busy being helped by his little sister's mouth and cunt to be posting here.
wish I had a little 12 year old sister who constantly brought over several of her cute classmates :feelsbadman:

My older sister treated me like a shit i remember she told me she would kill me when im sleeping

Yes. Very, very true.

She consider me crazy and utterly loser, when my family tried to arrange me a marriage she was against it from the beginning, I think she is possessive of me, which is weird considering she's s giga whore.

she hasn't spoken to me for for almost 5 years now :feelskek::feelskek:

She's made fun of me for it a couple of times during arguments.

my sister thinks im a loser and she's right

she's about to get married to a 6'7 high tier normie. didn't invite me to the wedding lol
why didn’t she?

why didn’t she?
i sperged out w some incel stuff at her a couple years back and she hasn´t talked to me since then

honeslty it was a good riddance, she´s a horrible person

I don't have a sister. I am only the second child of the Robertson-Wagoner lineage.

My half-relatives denigrated me for my ASD traits.
What if you were at the mall and a 6'7 black guy came up to you and started poking you with a hanger? What would you do?

Thankfully I'm an only child. All the inheritance is mine :feelsohh:

I have 2 and they ain't supportive at all, if anything the more nt one sometimes mocks me for never leaving the house
Can I meet one of your sisters?

What if you were at the mall and a 6'7 black guy came up to you and started poking you with a hanger? What would you do?

I'm quite complacent...it is easy for strangers to harm me.