Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Incelcast - An upcoming podcast about the black pill (featuring Eggman)

Retardation it is then. Take your shitty normie podcast and shove it up your fakecel ass.
I clarified my point in an edit, it's all about the amount of time since your last sexual encounter.

"is a 30 year old man who hasn't had sex since high school a fakecel?"

I clarified my point in an edit, it's all about the amount of time since your last sexual encounter.

"is a 30 year old man who hasn't had sex since high school a fakecel?"

No, he's an idiot because he clearly isn't ugly or mentally deficient. People act like sex is so easy to get in HS. Maybe that speaks volumes about you, but the rest of us know how shallow and even more picky the slags there are. Time is irrelevant, either you can get laid or you can't.

Incel my ass, fuck this AFUAB clown

3MWyZZK.jpg

1502296783541.png

i never liked this fucking idiot or his 10/10 charisma and his stupid personality cult. high NT 4chan fuck.

Retardation it is then. Take your shitty normie podcast and shove it up your fakecel ass.
vlo is too savage belongs on incel.life

People act like sex is so easy to get in HS. Maybe that speaks volumes about you, but the rest of us know how shallow and even more picky the slags there are. Time is irrelevant, either you can get laid or you can't.

Define incel however you want, m8. But the idea that the world is sharply divided into "Troglodyte subhuman incels" and "Slayer Chads who can get sex whenever they want" is ridiculous. Plenty of men struggle with dating despite not being virgins.

They are not incels, but normies with some girl issues.

So do you disagree with the idea that women's standards are increasing?

So do you disagree with the idea that women's standards are increasing?
No, but doesn't help me empathize with a normal who got laid years ago.

No, but doesn't help me empathize with a normal who got laid years ago.

Well, it's possible for someone to get laid at a time where women's standards were lower, only to lose all eligibility as standards rise to cut them out of the dating game. Flukes exist, also. That is not even to go into Beta Bux relationships either

Well, it's possible for someone to get laid at a time where women's standards were lower, only to lose all eligibility as standards rise to cut them out of the dating game. Flukes exist, also. That is not even to go into Beta Bux relationships either
What "time" are we talking about here? Before the internet? I was still treated like garbage then.

madman actually did it

It depends on if you consider lolicon pedophilia.
I don't consider it to be pedophilia

Since no children are harmed I don't see the point of being offended by it

I think I completely misread that
Another case of my social autism

Last edited: