Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Incel View on Polyandry

FalselyAccused

FalselyAccused

Greycel
Someone told me polyandry is literally cuckoldry, an insult, so I wonder what others think. Here's my thought.

Say, if when you were younger you and your friend both wanted some game console but both couldn't afford one, but together it could be afforded. Then, they could buy it together and share. I think polyandry is like that. We all want a foid all for ourselves, even a harem, but we can't afford it.

Is sharing or working on a goal together cuckoldry? Similarly, was it cuckoldry for Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, and other incel duos, to work on their dream together?

Polyandry is polygamy not polyamory. The former is usually done by feminist-triggering religious cults. The latter is just allowing extramarital sex for foids.

You also don't need to raise the children who aren't yours. When you come home, you play with your own biological kids and your partner plays with his.

I do see the problem where one of the men gets divorced - the game console gets stolen even though you paid a part of the price.

If anything, this will be more appealing when the 13th is repealed and you're a poorcel.

its not a bad idea, we could share a stacy, foids do it now they share a chad. no not gonna work, not everyone is low inhib and dont want to smell other men dick