Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The incel to tranny pipeline

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/MtF/comments/196l860/the_incel_to_tgirl_pipeline/

being a girl allowed me to be in girls only spaces and a few times i saw some of my girl friends naked, and comfortable being naked around me. this feels like every incels dream. and since im telling everyone, myself included, that im a girl, but im not doing anything to pass or at least trying to pass,, could I consider myself an incel pretending to be a girl only for the "benefits" of being considered a girl and thus allowed in girl spaces?

Literally every mtf tranny's motive :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

...why are you on r/MtF? :dafuckfeels:

lmao this nigga lost his dick during the hot summer of 21

I searched for incel :feelsseriously:
...suuure, Jan.

Brady Bunch K GIF

Dnr don't care about tranny problems

Males become mtf trannies because they want to experience an easier life as a foid.

Foids become ftm trannies because their lives are too easy and are bored and want a challenge.

Its unfortunately going to become more and more common as more men (especially young) are gettig more desperate

This pipeline exists but it's reserved for turbomanlet prettyboys. Blaire White is an example of it.

Where is my daily dose of ricepill, my brocel?

Because of how badly society and the world treats men, this is gonna happen more. More people will also take things into their own hands and become leadERs to create a bettER world.

One can only
Because of how badly society and the world treats men, this is gonna happen more. More people will also take things into their own hands and become leadERs to create a bettER world.
One can only Hope but even if something like that happens it won't be in our lifetime

Proof that trans "women" are lower than incel men. They're just men that have fallen so far underwater that they cut off their penises because they couldn't handle what we do daily. Their subterfuge seems to genuinely work on most liberal women, which is always funny.

Where is my daily dose of ricepill, my brocel?
You are the ricepill you see in the world.

Last edited:
@gymletethnicel is this what onimai’s about? It looks like he may even be referencing it in his post

What a hecking wholesome thread

This pipeline exists but it's reserved for turbomanlet prettyboys. Blaire White is an example of it.
Trannies spend a ton on surgery and get on hormones at a young age. They're not pretty or they'd never feel the need to become a tranny.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back