Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The incel to "guest" ratio on this forum is getting out of hand

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
As im writing this there are 100 incels online and 1000 guests. Now of course some of those guests could be incels that havent bothered to make an account yet, thats fair enough, or that the fact that we have so many guests could also mean more people ( this may be cope) are starting to wake up and blackpill themselves. Like i said, thats mostly cope, as we all know the majority of the guests are normies who have nothing better to do with their lives than laugh at ugly subhuman men ranting on a fucking internet forum

Im just really interested in the ratio though, the ratio used to be much higher with incels compared to guests.. what has happened? is it because of incels roping? cant be fucked to hop on computer anymore? Exposed as normies and quit?

“incels” come and go but bots and IT are always here scanning for shit

A handful of whom come from IncelTear to take screenshots and post on their shitty subreddit seeking attention and validation from their retarded peers. Some are redpillers finally realizing the truth (blackpill) and some are curious bluepillers who visit this forum on the daily, nobody does that unless they have a genuine interest in what's being discussed.

It's because we intrigue people and probably people find it funny what we say and are jealous that we have an open platform where we can just say anything we want and are totally free from larping

I hate it. We're not animals in a zoo, a spectacle to peruse. We are human beings, goddamn it! :incel:

Let Them watch the watch

If anyone is reading this and would like to talk to a truecel, my dms are open. You can reach me on instagram at nick__bateman.

(Incels: 15, Bluepillers: 36)

Total: 16 (Incels: 2, Bluepillers: 14)