Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The incel that is a normie...

G

Ghost

Veteran
★★★★★
What do you think when you see guys that are incel tier yet think and act like normies?

I mean for instance, there's this guy I personally know that is 5'2, and 200+ pounds. He also has this obviously nerd neckbeard homeless guy look to him like he could give a rats ass about his looks. He's a 3/10 as far as I'd rate his looks at present. If he looksmaxed, he would probably be a 5/10 at best. You can look at him at first sight and youd be like "it's over for him"...

But...

- he's normie acting. He blends right in with other normies. He doesn't have that "chip on his shoulder" like most if not all of us have. We are socially withdrawn in one form or another. We either have an angry "don't fuck with me or I'll fuck you up" demeanor or plain numb and apathetic. We ARE INCAPABLE of relating with normies no matter how hard we try regardless if we're autistic or not.

- has a wife though you may argue he's a cuck because he's betabuxing her and her teenage daughter from another man... But let's be honest here. Most of us on this site won't even be considered as a betabux and would be rejected by even a fat druggie 2/10 female.

So what are your thoughts on these types of men?

I hate the word normie, lol. I only want to know chads and incels, the concept of normie is so stupid, it's better to call them cucks.

Being non NT is a the final nail in he coffin for you to become of incel status.

He's likely aware about looks theory but is too deluded to think it's over

His personality is good :soy::foidSoy: he is not a hateful inkwell :soy::foidSoy:

I can't understand those incels who try to be normies and don't want to interact with blackpilled incels.

I hate the word normie, lol. I only want to know chads and incels, the concept of normie is so stupid, it's better to call them cucks.
normie is a very real thing tho, lol

just normal people who don’t fit in the other boxes

normie is a very real thing tho, lol

just normal people who don’t fit in the other boxes
ye its not as simple as black and white. Normies have different lives from incels who have different lives from Chads