Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Incel Revolution

M

Moody-Silver

Banned
-
We need a political party with based ideology and secret military organization.

Imagine a political party where all cumskins, blackcels, curries, sandniggers, ricecels, etc work together as one team.

I believe that Incels can do the greatest revolution in human history that will change human kind forever.

Incels are great philosophers so they can come out with the based ideology of all ages.
Incels have genius ideas of creating chaos. They are the masters of gun shootings and terrorist attacks.
Incels have high skills in computer science, artificial intelligence, and such nerdy things. They sit all day in their basement browsing on Internet fucking with their computers, many have high careers in computer science. Their skills will help in digital piracy.

The way to take the system down is by creating chaos in all institutions.

We will enslave all chads and turn them to our servants. Nothing is validated more than having power over chad.

We will exterminate and torture all Normies and Beckies, landwhales, grannies and noodlewhore.

We will rape all Stacies and make them pregnant to see what kind of creatures will come out of Incel genes mixed with Stacey genes haha

We will live in a world where incels rule, chads serve and stacies suck Incel dick.

Any suggestions ?

Not happening, I don't mind teaming up with Asians or Hispanics but I dislike Blacks somewhat

Yawn. There never will be an incel revolution. Because most of us are weak-ass mofos with bigger mouths than muscles. Also, what incentive is there for normies to cooperate? As awful as many of them are, we're gonna need normies to lay the groundwork for our new society.

Imagine a political party where all cumskins, blackcels, curries, sandniggers, ricecels, etc work together as one team.

I believe that Incels can do the greatest revolution in human history that will change human kind forever.

Incels are great philosophers so they can come out with the based ideology of all ages.
Incels have genius ideas of creating chaos. They are the masters of gun shootings and terrorist attacks.
Incels have high skills in computer science, artificial intelligence, and such nerdy things. They sit all day in their basement browsing on Internet fucking with their computers, many have high careers in computer science. Their skills will help in digital piracy.

We will enslave all chads and turn them to our servants. Nothing is validated more than having power over chad.

We will exterminate and torture all Normies and Beckies, landwhales, grannies and noodlewhore.

We will rape all Stacies and make them pregnant to see what kind of creatures will come out of Incel genes mixed with Stacey genes haha

We will live in a world where incels rule, chads serve and stacies suck Incel dick.

Any suggestions ?
Foids can do whatever want because manhood let them. Once manhood says stop, it's over for foids.

Now. Incels alone have no chance. We have to deal with simps of all political shades and foids. They are perfectly the 94% of the electoral base of most Western countries. The best thing that we can do is to ally with alt-rights in order to stop censorship due to political correctness from the left. Also both alt right and incels are agree in one thing. Remove scholarships, STEMmaxxing programs and inclusion programs paid by the Government to companies to hire foids. That alongside the "tradcon" thing can decrease hypergamy and furthermore inceldom. A last thing to add in this point is that alt-rights would agree to take away unfair laws that favor foids like paying them an economic support if they live with you a certain amount of time or laws that allow foids to take away your house if she had children with you.

The second stage is participate in public and live debates against foids. Foids can't debate properly. Look at this, control environment and edited:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdHqzr4DyIs&ab_channel=Jubilee

Not even a husk what he is:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD35brkpevg&ab_channel=BrendioEEE

What would happen if you invite Wheat Waffles to a live debate against Jubilee's foids?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPvUpTdqNTg&ab_channel=WheatWaffles

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhEuWSXxu5k&ab_channel=WheatWaffles

They will be crushed.

They will be stomped in any debate so we can push our agenda in post right-wing world in order to stabilize the sexual market. This would black pill majority of men returning to tradition. Foids will have no option than date with their lookmatches since they wouldn't be economic superior.

Last edited:
Not happening, I don't mind teaming up with Asians or Hispanics but I dislike Blacks somewhat
Blacks are low inhib and they have big body frame so we can use them as bodyguards.

Normies in al qaeda and the alt-right use naive, deluded bluepilled incels looking for a purpose as cannon fodder while they raise revolutions to better their lot in life for their extensive families @based_meme

Yawn. There never will be an incel revolution. Because most of us are weak-ass mofos with bigger mouths than muscles. Also, what incentive is there for normies to cooperate? As awful as many of them are, we're gonna need normies to lay the groundwork for our new society.
Incels have anger and this is good energy for motivation. Incels should use their anger to do something great.
Normies are traitors. They see incels as a threat because they are closer to them in looks. Normies are the ones who bully incels so in our new society, we will take revenge and torture and exterminate all normies.
Foids can do whatever want because manhood let them. Once manhood says stop, it's over for foids.

Now. Incels alone have no chance. We have to deal with simps of all political shades and foids. They are perfectly the 94% of the electoral base of most Western countries. The best thing that we can do is to ally with alt-rights in order to stop censorship due to political correctness from the left. Also both alt right and incels are agree in one thing. Remove scholarships, STEMmaxxing programs and inclusion programs paid by the Government to companies to hire foids. That alongside the "tradcon" thing can decrease hypergamy and furthermore inceldom. A last thing to add in this point is that alt-rights would agree to take away unfair laws that favor foids like paying them an economic support if they live with you a certain amount of time or laws that allow foids to take away your house if she had children with you.

The second stage is participate in public and live debates against foids. Foids can't debate properly. Look at this, control environment and edited:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdHqzr4DyIs&ab_channel=Jubilee

Not even a husk what he is:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD35brkpevg&ab_channel=BrendioEEE

What would happen if you invite Wheat Waffles to a live debate against Jubilee's foids?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPvUpTdqNTg&ab_channel=WheatWaffles

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhEuWSXxu5k&ab_channel=WheatWaffles

They will be crushed.

They will be stomped in any debate so we can push our agenda in post right-wing world in order to stabilize the sexual market. This would black pill majority of men returning to tradition. Foids will have no option than date with their lookmatches since they wouldn't be economic superior.

The alt right are incels in denial
White nationalists are incels

The left wing is chad

Look at leftist Chad enjoying life and family

The alt right cope on Youtube

Last edited:
yeah one can dream about it, like i dream about ascending

A political party would be interesting we need to align ourselves with some underground ideology

incels need to organize like Mafia groups and Cartels.

Unless they do that, no change will come.

You need: Organization on an international scale. :feelzez:

Yawn. There never will be an incel revolution. Because most of us are weak-ass mofos with bigger mouths than muscles.
This.

And we should admit it tbh, OP is cringy af.

Also the races working together is just not gonna happen.
Something like this happened in Japan but it's because it was just Japanese guys, as their country doesn't allow immigrants. But those guys got laughed at anyway

Any suggestions ?
Nice try, glownigger. When will they ever learn?

The vast majority of mass shootings are commited by normies, not incels.

Why are you depicting incels as complete losers? Some of us NEET and LDAR all day but were not completely obsolete cancers to society. I have a fucking job, as do most others here. We are virgins, not sterotypical basement dwellers.

Incels do not create chaos, they merely analyze their surronding and come to perverse conclusions that irritate normies into creating subtle forms of chaos.

When has an incel posted something that immediately ensued chaos? Never. It is the normies who overreact to that post that creates chaos. We are mere "instigators".

Stop associating archaic values onto the ideology of celibacy.

Why the fuck would I want to enslave anybody when I myself am experiencing capitalistic slavery? It is illogical and only NEETcels support the idea. Though there are some exceptions.

I do not condone genocide, as someone who was unwillingly institutionalized before, I hate the idea.

Why would I want to rape a Stacy? Because it feels good? I am not a dopamine chasing fiend, I prefer stability and would rather experience sensual love-making rather than a forced animal-like frenzy fucking.

What the fuck is this GrAY tier post? It is like you took all the negative stereotypes normies apply to the idea of inceldom and attributed them us as if they were good qualities.

I am not a normies interpretation of an incel, I am the real incel.

great rebuttal. the way media portray us as a caricature, so when infiltrators get here they align their behavior to act like the typical edgy ,,psychopathic" teen. It's tragicomical.

I’m black, but when it comes down to it, I have very little to nothing in common with the vast majority of them. The only ones I’d get along with are the ones who aren’t stereotypical and give us a bad name.

As for this post, as much as I wish to exact my revenge on people, I don’t see the point in doing so, considering that we’d likely lose, there’s fates worse than death (having your body rot and you lose everything tou have gradually due to age, money and sex will not save you from the painful inevitable), I have a conscience and I’d rather not give in to the idea of proving these scumbags right.

That said, I will offer perhaps a better alternative. If you’re able to pick up the patterns for normies, beckies, chads, and stacies in their behavior and discover their weakness, I’d say fight them psychologically. Do something that will piss them off and provoke them as an act of defiance. When they confront you (provided you know their weakness), murder them with psychological warfare!

Last edited:

Why are you depicting incels as complete losers? Some of us NEET and LDAR all day but were not completely obsolete cancers to society. I have a fucking job, as do most others here. We are virgins, not sterotypical basement dwellers.

Incels do not create chaos, they merely analyze their surronding and come to perverse conclusions that irritate normies into creating subtle forms of chaos.

When has an incel posted something that immediately ensued chaos? Never. It is the normies who overreact to that post that creates chaos. We are mere "instigators".

Why the fuck would I want to enslave anybody when I myself am experiencing capitalistic slavery? It is illogical and only NEETcels support the idea. Though there are some exceptions.

I do not condone genocide, as someone who was unwillingly institutionalized before, I hate the idea.

Why would I want to rape a Stacy? Because it feels good? I am not a dopamine chasing fiend, I prefer stability and would rather experience sensual love-making rather than a forced animal-like frenzy fucking.

What the fuck is this GrAY tier post? It is like you took all the negative stereotypes normies apply to the idea of inceldom and attributed them us as if they were good qualities.

This faggot is either a reddit cuck or a low IQ fed.

This.

Incels are weak beta cowards! This must be respected about us!

There are some reddit larps here, and at least one glownigger.

There are incel normies because of mental disorders
Some of them are poor so they can't betabux
Most incels complain about their jobs, they even leave their job because they are treated like trash.
You can have a job and still a loser

Incel create chad that has been proved by many terrorist attacks that were done by incels

This means that you are less masculine
You should check your testerone level
You are a faggot
great rebuttal. the way media portray us as a caricature, so when infiltrators get here they align their behavior to act like the typical edgy ,,psychopathic" teen. It's tragicomical.
Many incels are psychpathic, they suffer of mental disorders.
The media just portrays that the reality
You are an incel in denial
This faggot is either a reddit cuck or a low IQ fed.
You are less masculine
You should check your testerone level
This.

Incels are weak beta cowards! This must be respected about us!
Not really
Many incels have the motivation but they didn't get the chance, many have good mental health but they betrayed by their looks.
Also it depends on the incel himself because there are many kinds of incels

Last edited:
Not sure if you're someone who can reliably watch someone's back, Creamboi :feelsjuice:

Ofc it's going to happen if we would meet

@lonelycurry26

We would have the best suicide bombers since we have nothing to los e :feelshaha: