Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The Incel Project

Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

Unfiltered sadness. AcneScarCel.
★★★★★
As you may or may not know, The Incel Projcet is a podcast hosted by the 35 year old post wall/post cock carousel roastie Naama Kates (pictured below). Her podcast aims to shed light on the incel phenomenon buy interviewing "experts" and incels from this forum. What she fails to do or doesn't even bother doing is actually HELPING US. Trying to draw in all the attention incels have been getting and making it all about herself and her virtue signaling campaign is not helping.

Naama if you're reading this, and want to help us, then line up every member of this forum in a straight line, strip down, get on your knees doggystyle and let them all fuck you one by one by sign up date order :lul:.

actress-recording-artist-naama-kates-backstage-at-the-silverlake-on-picture-id163665246

Last edited:
who has she interviewed from the forum?

If she was male she’d be a cel

There are too many podcasts. Too many podcasts, too many video game review channels. It's depressing AF to think how many people try to make money by creating YET another podcast. Who is even supposed to listen to all these podcasts anymore? There are more and more podcasts and their videos seem to become longer and longer. Who is even listening to this shit all day long?

Fuck this shit man she just scamming us out of money I aint watching it

Low IQ thread. As long as she’s not shitting on us, then who cares. Why would you attack a neutral podcast when there are dozens of podcasts that actually shit on us weekly?

What she fails to do or doesn't even bother doing is actually HELPING US.

Even a shred of sympathy is better than nothing imo.
Incels have enough enemies as it is.

People like this go away if you ignore them long enough. Of course shes trying to make this about her. Shes a woman, that's exactly why shes spending her free time interviewing lonely men on the internet. Shes feeding off of the attention.

I'm willing to bet a couple of you are gonna simp for her

Low IQ thread. As long as she’s not shitting on us, then who cares. Why would you attack a neutral podcast when there are dozens of podcasts that actually shit on us weekly?

Simp number one

Our "blackpilled" incels giving validation to a woman that would ignore them in real life.
Keep it real my fellow incels.
jfl I’ve never listened to the shit but I’ve been told it shows us in a positive light compared to other shit podcasts.
That's her business model...

At least she isn't vilifying us

because people like OP have their shoe size as their IQ & aren’t smart enough to see the big picture. People like them are the reason why blackpill can’t spread, bc they just sperg out randomly.

That's her business model...
I guarantee you she hasn’t made $1 off of us. How do I know this? I’m actively involved in several podcasts and even with 15k downloads a week, they don’t make enough money to cover the hosting costs. They run ads and have sponsors.

I doubt her podcast gets more than a few hundred downloads.

because people like OP have their shoe size as their IQ & aren’t smart enough to see the big picture. People like them are the reason why blackpill can’t spread, bc they just sperg out randomly.
Do you think she's trying to spread the blackpill you simp? all she's doing is making shitty podcasts aimed at soccer moms and foids with stockholm syndrome.

Naama if you're reading this, and want to help us, then line up every member of this forum in a straight line, strip down, get on your knees doggystyle and let them all fuck you one by one by sign up date order :lul:.
funny

There are too many podcasts. Too many podcasts, too many video game review channels. It's depressing AF to think how many people try to make money by creating YET another podcast. Who is even supposed to listen to all these podcasts anymore? There are more and more podcasts and their videos seem to become longer and longer. Who is even listening to this shit all day long?

the episodes with forum members are interesting to me, i like to listen to people talking about blackpilled topics because it provides a break from pretty much everything else one hears online. idc for the "helping incels" part, that's just a marketing move if you ask me. incels are a fringe, unexplored topic so it already has an untapped niche audience and spinning it as a podcast showing the "positive side" of incels makes it controversial which drives interest, it's a good way to acquire a following/reputation.

I don't expect any of these incel podcast people to solve the problem of inceldom, however what I would wish is them actually understanding where the issue is coming from, and instead of labeling us all as killers maybe just try to understand the issue at least

Her podcast is a great cope for us
and for normies it's a different more realistic and empathetic take on inceldom than what mainstream media give

I hope she invites @FrailPaleStaleMale one more time tbh ngl

BTW totally would bang
if you're reading this Namaa message me from fake account and I'm ready to go

What she fails to do or doesn't even bother doing is actually HELPING US.
There is no helping us, if there were we would all be volcels because we're not willing to find a way to get out of here. Closest thing you can do is talk about it.

Last edited:
The simping is too hard in this thread.:feelskek::feelskek:

rejected_his_message.jpg

Do you think she's trying to spread the blackpill you simp? all she's doing is making shitty podcasts aimed at soccer moms and foids with stockholm syndrome.
She humanizes us, while other podcasts pretend like we’re all volcels and fucking terrorists. Please tell me how that’s worse than literally any other podcast that bashes incels.
The simping is too hard in this thread.

rejected_his_message.jpg
Comparing yourself to Jesus when you’re a greycel who’s effectively against a decent perspective on incels. Nice.

Dont let foids make money out of our suffering.
dont.

She humanizes us, while other podcasts pretend like we’re all volcels and fucking terrorists. Please tell me how that’s worse than literally any other podcast that bashes incels.

Comparing yourself to Jesus when you’re a greycel who’s effectively against a decent perspective on incels. Nice.
Jesus was technically a greycel, as his message wasn't really known until hundreds of years after his death.

both banned kek :feelshaha:
poopy stinky now I'm not. But reginald is still banned forever RIP I guess.

The way I see it and still see it is regardless of whos interviewing or doing it it's still pretty cool it's an actual venting space. It's not a "Kill all inkels" stuff like the shit brendio went on. if you're gonna insult people who went on the incel project brendio's been on far far far more biased ones. Also It's good for editing and kind of honing in my thoughts. And half the people who watched it were incels (probably) who just wanted to hear a condensed version of my shit life.

Again, I can get and get your opinion bro

EDIT: Also serge has appeared on it too. So has frail. for @Virginp0wers

Last edited: