Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Incel Project Documentary (Found Snippets)

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Cumming in Amelie Cheung is my life goal
★★

Dr. Brian G. Gilmartin, author of Shyness & Love: Causes, Consequences, and Treatment:

Talmer Shockley, author of The Love-Shy Survival Guide:

Interesting.
I bet some feminist or Jew will get an incel documentary made at Netflix.
They’ve already done one about 4cuck and one about Richard Spencer/the Charlottesville rally.
it’s only a matter of time. I can just see it now.

Interesting.
I bet some feminist or Jew will get an incel documentary made at Netflix.
They’ve already done one about 4cuck and one about Richard Spencer/the Charlottesville rally.
it’s only a matter of time. I can just see it now.
It would be pretty interesting tho

I don't know what's so interesting about incels that the media points out so much
Most here are just simple sexually rejected men, maybe they think it's some death cult or terrorist organization

It would be pretty interesting tho
It’d probably just be them having verbal diarrhea about this site, r9gay and maybe looksmax.
Then they’d do the usual “oooohhh ohh noooo scary incels ahhhhhh” and then talk about ER and Alek Minassian or whatever like usual.

It’d probably just be them having verbal diarrhea about this site, r9gay and maybe looksmax.
Then they’d do the usual “oooohhh ohh noooo scary incels ahhhhhh” and then talk about ER and Alek Minassian or whatever like usual.
most probably.

But thats the interesting part tho, Jewlywood know how to demonize things and I want to know how they're going to paint incels

I don't know what's so interesting about incels that the media points out so much
Most here are just simple sexually rejected men, maybe they think it's some death cult or terrorist organization
I feel the media is bored of incels now, you don't see much talk about them any more. It seemed to be a topic fueled purely by the media having nothing to talk about between 2017-2019 other than grumbling about Trump. After Covid the apparently imminent danger of incel shooters suddenly evaporated, very likely because the media found other things to obsess over. Notice there hasn't been an 'incel shooting' since 2019?