Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Incel post generator is unironically blackpilled

DepressionTookMyIQ

DepressionTookMyIQ

The harbinger of Truth
★★
Some samples:
thots are literally eugenicists.
IT users should stop reporting us and get back to dating femoids and bringing about mass genocide.
You can't watch TV nowadays without seeing bitches having social media. This is the future liberals wanted.
You can't watch TV or listen to the radio nowadays without hearing songs about women being race traitors and men paying to watch camgirls. I miss when entertainment was good.
Here's a blackpill IT won't TOUCH: Women going to college will lead to the holocaust 2 because women only like assholes.
If you didn't lose your virginity in high school, it's over. It would have been more humane to be clubbed.
JFL at IT. Men on IT are bluepilled beta soyboy cucks who love respecting post-wall whores and the women on IT are all ugly holes. They're more subhuman than you are.
Hey fellow incels, check out my new song about how holes having abortions will cause a capitalist dystopia. Please support me on soundcloud.
High IQ take: Men should be drowned for paying to watch camgirls.
I never asked to be BORN into a world of women being on the internet and men eating pussy...
Unless you have a well-defined jaw, any woman who acts like she's caring about you is lying.
Friendly reminder that women twerking is the reason you're depressed. Women LIKE cooking and cleaning. It's what they're bred to do.
I can't sleep because the dumbest man is smarter than the smartest woman. I didn’t say thank you to my female bus driver today, so i’m doing my part!
If I was in charge, women would be shot for having access to birth control.
All women past the age of 20 are hideous thots who have taken thousands of dicks. I can't take them seriously. They're disgusting.
I can't sleep because if women cared about intellect, they would want ME because i’m a GENIUS. green-haired feminists are literally eugenicists.

This one is not even random LOL: "BrazilianSigma spends hours taking screenshots every day. i don’t know what a screenshot app is, so i spend thirty minutes cropping and saving every screenshot i take, and assume everyone else takes that long too."

I see many posts of that generator and truly it is

yea it is, someone from IT made this right, jfl RENT FREEE

Why is it saying radio/TV, did a boomer make this?

never used it tbh but sounds based