Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Incel pledge

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
1. I will never simp.
Not even 1 nice word or 1 glance of me will boost foids Egos. I give them zero attention. This rule is number 1 since simps are at the root of most of our problems. All simps are our enemy.

2. I will live minimalistically.
Even tough we don't reject incels who are careermaxxed and have expensive copes, we fully realize that society thrives on participation and our taxes. The incel who does the least for society is just as morally superior to someone who does more, if not more. The more black pilled you are, the less you do for society. This way we turn societies views on their head where the person who does the most is the most respected. We don't believe in any of that bullshit.

3. Loving anything other than yourself like your nation, religion, culture etc. is cucked.
We don't say you aren't allowed to feel sympathy for Nazism or Islam or Christianity or whatever. We say making it part of your identity is retarded and will never happen to a fully black pilled person. This feeds directly into rule nr 2 and how these institutions support society and Chad and NTs. Praising these institutions also violates rule nr. 1. We don't simp, for anything. All races are garbage, just like all religions are garbage.

4. Everything I will ever say or do will be guided by the black pill.
The black pill is the hardest pill there is to swallow and it postulates that love is impossible. Foids can never love you, at least not in the current system and we need severe revolutions to change the Zeitgeist. If you believe in any form of love or justice you can't be blackpilled.

Accepting the black pill means accepting hopelessness, meaninglessness and rejecting everything you have ever been taught and instead focus on the facts about human nature and our corrupt society. It is picking truth befort comort. It is rejecting comforting illussions and live in a cold and dark world. This is not the same as nihilism, quite the opposite. Chad and normies are nihilists. Nihilism is believing whatever, therefore these groups have no problems believing in love and other bullshit. The blackpill is believing and knowing the truth, especially about foid nature.

These points are of course open for debate, but this is just an idea what an incel pledge could look like. :feelsokman: Inb4 "Cringe"; "You Larper" etc... yeah it may be cringe, but nothing is more cringe than this cucked soyciety and normies. :feelsokman:

Last edited:
Accepting the blackpill is accepting the reality for what it is

Based and black pilled but I support existential nihilism. :feelsLSD:

Dont look retarded and be super obvious that you´re not looking at women. Dont give em the satisfaction of having you FOCUS on ignoring them.
Just ignore, dont aim to ignore, if that makes any sense.

1. I will never simp.
Not even 1 nice word or 1 glance of me will boost foids Egos. I give them zero attention. This rule is number 1 since simps are at the root of most of our problems. All simps are our enemy.

2. I will live minimalistically.
Even tough we don't reject incels who are careermaxxed and have expensive copes, we fully realize that society thrives on participation and our taxes. The incel who does the least for society is just as morally superior to someone who does more, if not more. The more black pilled you are, the less you do for society. This way we turn societies views on their head where the person who does the most is the most respected. We don't believe in any of that bullshit.

3. Loving anything other than yourself like your nation, religion, culture etc. is cucked.
We don't say you aren't allowed to feel sympathy for Nazism or Islam or Christianity or whatever. We say making it part of your identity is retarded and will never happen to a fully black pilled person. This feeds directly into rule nr 2 and how these institutions support society and Chad and NTs. Praising these institutions also violates rule nr. 1. We don't simp, for anything. All races are garbage, just like all religions are garbage.

4. Everything I will ever say or do will be guided by the black pill.
The black pill is the hardest pill there is to swallow and it postulates that love is impossible. Foids can never love you, at least not in the current system and we need severe revolutions to change the Zeitgeist. If you believe in any form of love or justice you can't be blackpilled.

Accepting the black pill means accepting hopelessness, meaninglessness and rejecting everything you have ever been taught and instead focus on the facts about human nature and our corrupt society. It is picking truth befort comort. It is rejecting comforting illussions and live in a cold and dark world. This is not the same as nihilism, quite the opposite. Chad and normies are nihilists. Nihilism is believing whatever, therefore these groups have no problems believing in love and other bullshit. The blackpill is believing and knowing the truth, especially about foid nature.

These points are of course open for debate, but this is just an idea what an incel pledge could look like. :feelsokman: Inb4 "Cringe"; "You Larper" etc... yeah it may be cringe, but nothing is more cringe than this cucked soyciety and normies. :feelsokman:
Good rules to live by.

2. So i should go sleep under a bridge huh? fuck no, that's the only one i disagree with.

Gigabased thread. A few thoughts:

The black pill is the hardest pill there is to swallow and it postulates that love is impossible.
I think believing love does not exist is a cope. Foids love Chad. Of course that is not a pure platonic form of love, but it is love nonetheless. It is more correct to say "love is impossible for incels".

This way we turn societies views on their head where the person who does the most is the most respected. We don't believe in any of that bullshit.
My favorite part.
Any kind of work is exploitation. Only low value, disposable men need to work. Chads and foids do not really work, they have activities that "justify" the amount of money society throws at them.
A reverse morality is required in order to fight against this pharaonic rule. Incels need to reclaim the Star of David, a symbol that unfortunately became associated with modern jewry.

Probably the hardest blackpill to swallow. Let nature take its course and you will see the most disgusting degeneracy corrupt the ideas and institutions you once praised. Ideologies and religions can promote based things, but do not let them deceive you. Only class matters.

I believe in love but I also believe women are psychophysically fucked up.

I believe in love but I also believe women are psychophysically fucked up.
They are. We live in absurd times.
And their reportend happiness just keeps dropping.

I pledge. and never to help any cunt.

Last edited:
recite it every morning