Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The "incel feel" that haunted you since your childhood...

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
Today i'm opening a lot of threads, but it's an exception and i will stop for some time.

I was thinking about that dreadful feeling i've felt so many times when i was little and naive.

You know what i'm talking about: you're going to your relatives on a holiday and, even if you do not anything in particular, your uncle refers to you as the "ugly but clever kid", or your grandma asks you "why don't you have a little girlfriend".

Or, again, going out with "friends" and being borderline mocked for your looks, your attire or whatever else, thinking: "hey, maybe i did something wrong, next time i won't offer the chance and they will not do that again"... only to being mocked again with a different made up reason.

That fucking thing that, NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, things are always the same: you lose.

No wonder a lot of us shutted themselves in their houses...

Just thinking about my late childhoood (age 9-15) just give me chills, it was without any doubt the worst period of my life. Before 9 it was all nice and dandy and after 15 i was so shut in that, aside from school bullies (which i've partially manage to fend off but the older chads were too strong), the situation got better.

And, to add on all of this, your parents are clueless and asking you if you are gay or if you need theraphy.

Holy shit what a mess of existance. I'd surely have preferred to die as a toddler.

I knew since first grade i was never going to get a gf

Family meetings are the worst. It's basically a binch of BS and people want to inquire about your life, but you can only say that you're a loser.

I've always had an incel feel around me. Family members went as far as to talk to my parents about it. My parents had conversations with me telling me to not be so weird, though they never really told me what I was doing wrong. 'Weird' is probably the single most common adjective used to describe me. Kids at school always called be the weird kid. I was told off by teachers for 'annoying' other kids when in reality anyone would just be annoyed by me being around them.

In secondary school it got much worse. People would actually harass me just for being near them in lessons because they thought I was weird. People would call me ugly and tell me that nobody liked me. This continued through the rest of school until the last 2 years where people stopped caring.

I've always had an incel feel around me. Family members went as far as to talk to my parents about it. My parents had conversations with me telling me to not be so weird, though they never really told me what I was doing wrong. 'Weird' is probably the single most common adjective used to describe me. Kids at school always called be the weird kid. I was told off by teachers for 'annoying' other kids when in reality anyone would just be annoyed by me being around them.

In secondary school it got much worse. People would actually harass me just for being near them in lessons because they thought I was weird. People would call me ugly and tell me that nobody liked me. This continued through the rest of school until the last 2 years where people stopped caring.
what you say is similar to my life,

No one asked me if i have a gf from as far as i remember

I only really had one auntie ask if I had a girlfriend yet, some other relatives made comments but not that often.

They soon gave up though. Now I'm old and they think it's too late for me. Even my own mother had a go one time when I said I was lonely carrying on like this. She just shouted back, "you had your chance at life and you blew it!"

Like how exactly did I have a chance? I was young, it didn't happen, now I'm in limbo as I've always been.

İt is big unfortunate people start making comparison even when you are a little kid. You want to be better but you can't change your face, heigh.

I only really had one auntie ask if I had a girlfriend yet, some other relatives made comments but not that often.

They soon gave up though. Now I'm old and they think it's too late for me. Even my own mother had a go one time when I said I was lonely carrying on like this. She just shouted back, "you had your chance at life and you blew it!"

Like how exactly did I have a chance? I was young, it didn't happen, now I'm in limbo as I've always been.
As you have a work right now (and some saving), why do you bother staying with them?
They never helped you, they let you rot in your piss.

Yes and you didn't know why it was like that but now it makes sense

Braindead bluepilled normcucks, now that you have the wisdom of the blackpill use it to destroy them, like setting up a fake onlyfans page to rob these simps of their money.
The incel feel is basically you not knowing that your face is your fate, if you are ugly everyone wants you to fuck off and die,meanwhile if you were good looking you would be having the time of your life right now, crazy, isnt it? A few mms of bone and DNA decided your worth to soyciety before you could even get to take your first breath. Jfl at existence.

Last edited: