Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The incel discord server's voice chat section is called "Chads.is"

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
It's ironic people say people who are alone and lonely make friends online, why isn't anyone applying the laws of competition in dating to making friends?

You would have to be even more entertaining and good looking to make friends online and be even more lucky for example with your voice, your family, your location, your resources etc. you have to be more lucky.

Schools already provide education as a means of common ground for people to socialize but you'll become a loser as you lose all the time gradually.

While it's true friendships only exist for resources and entertainment; friends can make you feel secure in life.

Online there's more competition not only in dating but in friendships; you need to be charismatic, entertaining and have good looks or a good family to have these things; you have to win the genetic lottery.

Trust people through text; I can't stand voice moggers who fake as incels and all they can talk about is gigachad memes as if that's remotely funny

Someday I'll be on discord but that's a long time from now; when I eventually break free off this shithole; I can finally experience what being an incel is like

only voicemoggers use discord