Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Incel DAO

scooomlakukcc

scooomlakukcc

Greycel
THE INCEL DAO

We need INCEL DAO, DAO stands for Decentralized Autonomous Organization, it is like a normal legal entity or LLC and it lives on the blockchain which makes it DECENTRALIZED by nature and most importantly it is UNCENSORABLE, Incel members will have the right to vote anonymously on different matters, that will be achieved by the $incel token, with the exponential growth of the male virginity worldwide I expect the token value to skyrocket.

The Incel DAO will have its own treasury management and proper gatekeeping mechanism to avoid fakecels and infiltrates thanks to the ERC-721 standard.

The DAO will be the crucial milestone for the incel revolution, As a blockchain Developercel I want to contribute something to the community, I just started thinking about it, and I want to know if there is interest before proceeding. Let me know what you think!

Seems like a scam tbh:feelsjuice:

I mean its not a terrible idea but i think it would be hard to get rid of fakecels and infiltrators if it would truely be decentralized :feelsbadman:

I mean its not a terrible idea but i think it would be hard to get rid of fakecels and infiltrators if it would truely be decentralized :feelsbadman:
they have to verify their inceldom using zero-knowledge proof, pluse you need especial NFT to be considered INCEL.

Concept is good but what would we do with this?

SIRS DO NOT REDEEM YOU BLOODY BASTARDS MAN