Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The importance of Tit for Tat, and why mathematically you should not be a cuck

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOvAbjfJ0x0

Assume you are interacting with someone, and let's say that you both are doing something where you can cooperate or backstab each other.
You basically have a 4 options:

1. cooperate for medium gain.
2. backstab the other guy to get high gain while he loses
3. You cooperate but the other guy backstabs you. He gains a lot and you lose.
4. You backstab each other and everyone loses.

In a repeated prisoners dilemma, the ideal thing to do would be build cooperation, and a lot of strategies exist.
The most obvious strategy : Tit for Tat turns out to be the best one.
However one that stood out to me (and the reason for this post) is "Forgiving tit for tat" The strategy is that you occasionally allow yourself to get cucked and don't respond to getting backstabed with a backstab of your own.
Guess what. It doesn't work. The other strategies knew about this, and took advantage of it.

How it applies to dating:

low tier foids and low tier males are basically in a multi generational game to aquire happiness.
1. Pair up and aquire medium happiness (Boomer/last generation)
2. Foids go for chads to maximize happiness leaving low tier males alone and sad. (Current)
3. Low tier males enslave foids as a collective to be happy while foids suffer. (Based department)
4. Male/female war, Societal collapse, going ER, etc.. (Everyone looses)

Currently low tier males are choosing the cuck strategy /"Forgiving tit for tat" strategy and have become cucks.

Ahhh, the prisoners dilemma. Based game theory
Brutal no reply pill

Last edited:
That doesn't make sense when it's applied to dating
Prisoners dilemma, on average shows that if you always cooperate you will gain the most.
So you should be a cuck at any given chance by this logic? :lul: :lul:

Prisoners dilemma, on average shows that if you always cooperate you will gain the most.
Just help anyone without receiving anything bro.

low tier foids and low tier males are basically in a multi generational game to aquire happiness.
2. Foids go for chads to maximize happiness leaving low tier males alone and sad. (Current)
3. Low tier males enslave foids as a collective to be happy while foids suffer. (Based department)

I see the both sides agreeing is option 1(boomers) which is impossible in current year

I see the both sides agreeing is option 1(boomers) which is impossible in current year
Yeah, so what I'm trying to post here is that some soys would say that cooperation with women is more important and ignore the women screwing you, because cooperation is beneficial. However this is the same as ("Forgiving tit for tat") the cuck strategy in the iterated prisoners dilemma, and is mathematically shown to be suboptimal.
The most optimal strategy here is tit for tat. Enslave foids / go against a war on foids is the correct thing for males to do as a group.

you can't really apply this here because there are no equal incentives, it will always be more beneficial for women to defect and not cooperate with low tier males in a world like this.

in prisoners dilemma, it's usually assumed that both parties are unaware of each others intentions, and that if everyone cooperates it will yearn the biggest total outcome. however, if women would chose to cooperate with us it would still make them miserable.

the only reason unattractive men got their way in the olden days is because we didn't play some bullshit tit for tat mind games with these toilets.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOvAbjfJ0x0

Assume you are interacting with someone, and let's say that you both are doing something where you can cooperate or backstab each other.
You basically have a 4 options:

1. cooperate for medium gain.
2. backstab the other guy to get high gain while he loses
3. You cooperate but the other guy backstabs you. He gains a lot and you lose.
4. You backstab each other and everyone loses.

In a repeated prisoners dilemma, the ideal thing to do would be build cooperation, and a lot of strategies exist.
The most obvious strategy : Tit for Tat turns out to be the best one.
However one that stood out to me (and the reason for this post) is "Forgiving tit for tat" The strategy is that you occasionally allow yourself to get cucked and don't respond to getting backstabed with a backstab of your own.
Guess what. It doesn't work. The other strategies knew about this, and took advantage of it.

Currently low tier males are choosing the cuck strategy /"Forgiving tit for tat" strategy and have become cucks.

what a majestic video. ten minutes and it gave me such insight into something I already knew of. replayable, concise, interesting, clear, well presented. if university was even 1% this useful we'd have much, much fewer retards who have no idea what they're doing. holy fuck I hated that place so much
you can't really apply this here because there are no equal incentives, it will always be more beneficial for women to defect and not cooperate with low tier males in a world like this.

in prisoners dilemma, it's usually assumed that both parties are unaware of each others intentions, and that if everyone cooperates it will yearn the biggest total outcome. however, if women would chose to cooperate with us it would still make them miserable.

the only reason unattractive men got their way in the olden days is because we didn't play some bullshit tit for tat mind games with these toilets.
it's actually not worth to be a cumdumpster if you want to raise a family. nobody married foids with children/known sluts so they just starved to death or were forced to prostitute themselves. nowadays they get away with it due to government money which is actually tragic tbhtbh

Last edited:
Yeah, so what I'm trying to post here is that some soys would say that cooperation with women is more important and ignore the women screwing you, because cooperation is beneficial. However this is the same as ("Forgiving tit for tat") the cuck strategy in the iterated prisoners dilemma, and is mathematically shown to be suboptimal.
The most optimal strategy here is tit for tat. Enslave foids / go against a war on foids is the correct thing for males to do as a group.

you can't really apply this here because there are no equal incentives
The equality of the incentive does not matter. The whole thing about the prisoners dilemma is gain from fucking over the other person.
it will always be more beneficial for women to defect and not cooperate with low tier males in a world like this.
If foids had not defected, it would have been similarly beneficial for low tier males to defect instead, we could have enslaved foids and removed foid rights. That's the point. It is beneficial to defect.
in prisoners dilemma, it's usually assumed that both parties are unaware of each others intentions, and that if everyone cooperates it will yearn the biggest total outcome.
This is an iterated version of the prisons dilemma
if women would chose to cooperate with us it would still make them miserable.
Less happy compared to fucking chads? Yes
Miserable? No
It's because both groups did not have too many options.
Low tier foids did not have governmental assistance to keep up a hedonistic lifestyle. Males were able to support families with income. Sluts were shamed, other traditional stuff etc

backstabbing like its a souls game :sunglasses:

I want to chose 3 and 4 in the dating list

Me too bro, me too.
I would aim for 3 and if that fails 4. If I have nothing to lose then I am bringing everything else down with me.

she's making that annoyed face on the video title because the man is under 6 feet

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back