Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The importance of sexual dimorphism

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
53DBC7E2 2A77 4842 A927 B43216900D32

CC5E270A D27A 4A9A 8FFB D31053A32A76

Elliot Rodger looked more like the feminine version than the masculine one, he lacked sexual dimorphism and was incel due to his feminine features

Last edited:
asian, small dick, short, feminine appearance

sure his face was average or maybe slightly above but california women mogged him to corpse

How about K Pop stars many women are very interested in?
Most of them look much more feminine than even Elliot Rodger: some even look like women with all the makeup and plastic surgery.
K-Pop star Yohan from TST dies at 28, the latest death in the South Korean  music industry - ABC News

He was just too ugly to pull off a prettyboy Asian look in my opinion.

Sexual dimorphism is extremely important. To women, good facial features without dimorphism is worthless.

Most of them look much more feminine than even Elliot Rodger: some even look like women with all the makeup and plastic surgery.
K-Pop star Yohan from TST dies at 28, the latest death in the South Korean  music industry - ABC News

this, masculinity is cope. All that counts is facial harmony

this, masculinity is cope. All that counts is facial harmony
Elliot Rodger just didn't look cute for girls: that is why he failed, not that his face looked feminine.
elliot rodger | Richard ramírez, I miss him, True crime
Uncommon Elliot Rodger photos : r/masskillers

Ugly + effeminate is the worst combination. There's hope if you look ugly but masculine. There's hope if you look effeminate but pretty (even though it's fucking gay and nobody will ever respect you). There's absolutely no hope if you are effeminate and ugly.

This tbh. Women like feminine emo boys nowadays but only if they’re attractive, so if you’re ugly and feminine it’s the rope for you

This tbh. Women like feminine emo boys nowadays but only if they’re attractive, so if you’re ugly and feminine it’s the rope for you
Worst thing is that there's nothing that can change neotenous features except for aging and ruining your health with drugs.