Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The importance of nose

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
nose needs to be discussed much more than it has been here. An ugly/ deformed nose can make or break a persons looks.

Do you have an Ugly/deformed nose but everything else is at least average in terms of facial attractiveness? Its over,

WHat people dont realise is how much of a difference nose jobs really make. You can literally go from a 3/10 to a 6/10.

Ive been told many times from different people that if i had a nose job/ was born with a normal nose id be attractive

THAT IS A MASSIVE BLACKPILL. Its one thing learning of the important of nose, But when you hear it from actual people, from women and men about the importance of a good nose,  it is truly only then that you realise how much that matters.

The sad thing is, is that plastic surgery is deemed frowned upon by the majority of society.... why? because society wants you to stay subhuman. Refraining from plastic surgery is the biggest gatekeeper and validation for normies they can get.

They need someone to look at to validate their own self, knowing and thinking "fuck look at this guy, at least im not as ugly as that".

A nose should ideally be unnoticeable. It shouldn't be too wide or too thin and not too long or too short. So many ways for it to fuck up, but if your issue is that it's too wide, then it's usually an easy fix.

Nose job will fix this easily.

cupcaker said:
Nose job will fix this easily.

Welcome to australia, where its expensive af and even waiting lists are long.

+ the plastic surgeons seem to help women more than men, which is fucking stupid because the amount of women ive heard of/ seen get nose jobs and dont even need them is fucking ridiculous. the before pic is literally a normal or attractive nose and the after is just turned into 100 % attractive.

Thats what gets me, these waiting lists are full of idiot staceys who dont need plastic surgery and fill up time where a subhuman incel could get a surgery THAT THEY ACTUALLY NEED

CopingGymcel said:
A nose should ideally be unnoticeable. It shouldn't be too wide or too thin and not too long or too short. So many ways for it to fuck up, but if your issue is that it's too wide, then it's usually an easy fix.

Nope mine is too fucking long and points downward, its over,

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
Welcome to australia, where its expensive af and even waiting lists are long.

+ the plastic surgeons seem to help women more than men, which is fucking stupid because the amount of women ive heard of/ seen get nose jobs and dont even need them is fucking ridiculous. the before pic is literally a normal or attractive nose and the after is just turned into 100 % attractive.

Thats what gets me, these waiting lists are full of idiot staceys who dont need plastic surgery and fill up time where a subhuman incel could get a surgery THAT THEY ACTUALLY NEED

Nope mine is too fucking long and points downward, its over,

If it's too long, then it's over, because it gives you a long midface, so unless the rest of your face is top tier, you're fucked.

I relate to this in a deep level. My dad has a hooked nose with droopy tip but he looks exactly like Kratos from God of War so it actually fits him and makes his face more harmonious. As for me, my face is feminine and i have my dad’s nose which absolutely kills the harmony of my face. If it weren’t for my nose i wouldn’t be an Incel.

CopingGymcel said:
If it's too long, then it's over, because it gives you a long midface, so unless the rest of your face is top tier, you're fucked.

thats my point exactly, its fucking over. Even if i did get plastic surgery i think the best i could looks max into is maybe a 5/10. MAXIMUM 6/10. But heck, id much rather be a 5/10 than a subhuman 2/10 maybe 3/10 i currently am now.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
thats my point exactly, its fucking over. Even if i did get plastic surgery i think the best i could looks max into is maybe a 5/10. MAXIMUM 6/10. But heck, id much rather be a 5/10 than a subhuman 2/10 maybe 3/10 i currently am now.

If you can become a 5, I say go for it. Being average is much better than being ugly despite what some people on here may tell you. People have a neutral preconception of you (all you have to do is make it good through conversation) vs. a bad one for ugly guys, while Chad is automatically thought of with high regard without opening his mouth.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
CopingGymcel said:
I’m a 3/10, If i get a nose job then i’d easily turn into a 5

CopingGymcel said:
If you can become a 5, I say go for it. Being average is much better than being ugly despite what some people on here may tell you. People have a neutral preconception of you (all you have to do is make it good through conversation) vs. a bad one for ugly guys, while Chad is automatically thought of with high regard without opening his mouth.
Yeah, its just like i mentioned australia is fucking expensive with long waiting lists, once i save up enough money ill hopefully try to hit the waiting list and BOOM i will maybe finally live a normal life.

Yes it might be expensive af in australia and theres always the chance of going overseas, but id rather keep it in australia and go to a top plastic surgeon that is renowned for their good work than go to some random ass country and get it. Heck, i could even turn more subhuman than i already am if i did that. Thats when id literally end my life.

I have a subhuman deformed nose too brother, an pencil nose with prominent nostrils, and for how faceandlms rate me i will probably be an 6.5 with posibility to lookmax to Chadlite have my nose been normal.

Unbearable2woman said:
I have a subhuman deformed nose too brother, an pencil nose with prominent nostrils, and for how faceandlms rate me i will probably be an 6.5 with posibility to lookmax to Chadlite have my nose been normal.

If you're white, his ratings are quite inflated. Any 5.5+ white is a male model in his eyes.

Anything big besides jaw can be too distracting

Unbearable2woman said:

good luck, i just hate existing with a subhuman nose. WHY COULDNT I HAVE BEEN BORN NORMAL. The things i would do just to be at least a 5/10. When your own sister tells you you would of been attractive if you had a normal looking nose, you know its fucking OVER.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
Unbearable2woman said:
good luck, i just hate existing with a subhuman nose. WHY COULDNT I HAVE BEEN BORN NORMAL. The things i would do just to be at least a 5/10. When your own sister tells you you would of been attractive if you had a normal looking nose, you know its fucking OVER.
I’ve been told by classmates and by nearly all of my family members including my siblings and my mom that i’d look so much better with a smaller nose.

CopingGymcel said:
If you're white, his ratings are quite inflated. Any 5.5+ white is a male model in his eyes.

Yeah i know, he rated me a 6 when i actually a 4 AT BEST

To be fair the photos i sended to him were very cherrypicked, when i sended a picture of my profile and a frontal one with full ligthing he actually corrected himself and rate me a 4.

incelman said:
Anything big besides jaw can be too distracting

Yes, agreed, and thats why facial features such as big noses / subhuman noses stick out the most when a FHO is looking at you. She will take one look at that subhuman feature and be absolutely disgusted with it. It wont take her as long as usual to see if you are attractive because the subhumanity of the nose or other feature that is too distracting because it STICKS OUT!!!

But JUST LOL, normies will continue to tell us that we are "being too hard on ourselves,  that we need to work on our personality, looks doesnt matter, humour and personality can overcome ugly face bla bla bla.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
Yes, agreed, and thats why facial features such as big noses / subhuman noses stick out the most when a FHO is looking at you. She will take one look at that subhuman feature and be absolutely disgusted with it. It wont take her as long as usual to see if you are attractive because the subhumanity of the nose or other feature that is too distracting because it STICKS OUT!!!

But JUST LOL, normies will continue to tell us that we are "being too hard on ourselves,  that we need to work on our personality, looks doesnt matter, humour and personality can overcome ugly face bla bla bla.

Big nose and long midface are death sentences. No girl wants a baby with that.

incelman said:
PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
Yes, agreed, and thats why facial features such as big noses / subhuman noses stick out the most when a FHO is looking at you. She will take one look at that subhuman feature and be absolutely disgusted with it. It wont take her as long as usual to see if you are attractive because the subhumanity of the nose or other feature that is too distracting because it STICKS OUT!!!
But JUST LOL, normies will continue to tell us that we are "being too hard on ourselves, that we need to work on our personality, looks doesnt matter, humour and personality can overcome ugly face bla bla bla.
I think midface is cope. Sure, having a compact midface is ideal but a slightly long midface is a high T feature (look at David Gandy and Toni Mahfud for example). Midface only makes you ugly if it’s comically long or short.

Octopusgun2 said:
I think midface is cope. Sure, having a compact midface is ideal but a slightly long midface is a high T feature (look at David Gandy and Toni Mahfud for example). Midface only makes you ugly if it’s comically long or short.

Look at David Schwimmer for long mideface subhumanity. Gandy has a normal difaced. Not compact but not long.

incelman said:

CORRECTION - No mother wants a baby with that, but at least they will still "love you no matter what". Well i mean they say that, but who knows what they really believe. Although most mums and dads are bluepilled so i cant discredit them tbh.

incelman said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Look at David Schwimmer for long mideface subhumanity. Gandy has a normal difaced. Not compact but not long.
Yeah well his midface is comically long. If you have a midface like his then i’m sorry to tell you that it’s ove, not even a midface lift will help your. My midface resembles Toni Mahfud’s and Gandy’s so I think I still have hope.

Octopusgun2 said:
Yeah well his midface is comically long. If you have a midface like his then i’m sorry to tell you that it’s ove, not even a midface lift will help your. My midface resembles Toni Mahfud’s and Gandy’s so I think I still have hope.

Fuck of Chad. If my midface wasn't so long I woudl slay

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
CORRECTION - No mother wants a baby with that, but at least they will still "love you no matter what". Well i mean they say that, but who knows what they really believe. Although most mums and dads are bluepilled so i cant discredit them tbh.

My mother hates me for being ugly.

Yup. I feel like my nose absolutely destroys any chances I have of being atrractive. It's also like my glasses make it way worse, I can't explain it but the glasses make my profile even worse, maybe because it blocks off certain parts of my face that would otherwise seem more defined. 1/10 nose

I hate my slight pig nose. Although my jawcel overbite is probably even more damaging to my face. My profile is awful.

So much truth, I fucking my hate my wide nose, although I don't fool myself I got the whole subhuman package