Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The importance of looks explained in 2 paragraphs

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★

And the funny thing is, people will deny all of us. Normies go through life purposefully running from the fact that shit like this is reality.

They would rather be fed bullshit platitudes

2020 08 05 13 12 51

where is this from?

This is also possible if you just improve your personality :soy: :soy:

The life of Chads...

I remember reading this a while ago, true as fuck.

Looks = Life

Hard ships never bothered me either, I actually prefer them to soft ships, they are usually more seaworthy

Face=life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

If you are handsome, you can also solve all your financial problems by marrying some rich woman, like Meeks. So looks and penis size are everything. If you are not handsome, you must work hard every day for 20 years to have average life.

If you are chad you can't lose, everything you do will be the right choice and will have no negative repercussions. For us it's the complete opposite

Fucking brutal :feelsrope:

Incels who can't tell fake flirting need to read this.

There's a reason genuine extroverts are always chads.

There's a reason genuine extroverts are always chads.
Incels who are extroverted get shamed and bullied into introversion almost all the time. Only some pajeets in india stay low inhib af despite being pummeled socially all the time

no looks = no life

no looks = no life
I honestly don't think you can ever truly feel alive when you've been unattractive all your life. It's not living, it's going through life

I agree before I stared balding life was beautiful. I couldn't score the best girls but I could still flirt with average and everybody respected me and invited me to do shit. Now I have been reduced to non human. I have to be nice and work hard for the same level of respect I used to have without even trying. I consider hair implant but I don't want to support lookism. I made vow to be myself and age as my genes intented. I accept my genetic limitations. One word of advice always flirt with the hottest or the ugliest the average woman will respect you for it.

Incels who are extroverted get shamed and bullied into introversion almost all the time. Only some pajeets in india stay low inhib af despite being pummeled socially all the time
know exactly what you mean, I was extroverted as fuck as a kid, talked with complete strangers at the drop of a hat, was bullied into introversion now I usually keep quite even around my cousins and brothers.

know exactly what you mean, I was extroverted as fuck as a kid, talked with complete strangers at the drop of a hat, was bullied into introversion now I usually keep quite even around my cousins and brothers.
Even just constant mild negative reinforcement will push you into introversion. People ignoring you, making weird faces or trying to leave when you act extroverted with them. Slowly but surely you'll learn that you shouldn't put yourself out there much because bad things will come from it

It's just looks. Everything else is merely multipliers.