Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The IMPORTANCE of Frame - It's OVER for Framecels

Status
Not open for further replies.
BonePressed

BonePressed

Banned
-

Wide frame = Tough, masculine, intimidating, courageous

Narrow frame = Scrawny, feminine, wimpy, cowardly 

It's OVER if your shoulder width is sub-20 inches.

I have broad shoulders but I'm still incel :(

One of my good qualities.

Framecel is a myth I mean a tall good looking guy is not gonna be incel because of frame

NeverSubmit said:
Framecel is a myth I mean a tall good looking guy is not gonna be incel because of frame

No, but he would be more attractive to women with a good frame.

The less attractive you are, the more of a difference it makes. Take a 5/10 guy with a big frame and put him nex to another 5/10 guy with a small frame. Given that their height is the same, the broad framed guy will always win.

It's a positive quality that can make quite the difference, but it will never win over FACE.

its overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

CopingGymcel said:

The less attractive you are, the more of a difference it makes. Take a 5/10 guy with a big frame and put him nex to another 5/10 guy with a small frame. Given that their height is the same, the broad framed guy will always win.

It's a positive quality that can make quite the difference, but it will never win over FACE.
I see framecels with hot chicks though these so called framecels must not have a good enough face so to say it's over because of their frame is not true

You are not a framecel if you have proportionate shoulders, ribcage and hips. Anyone with good proportions looks aesthetic and can gymcel effectively.

You are a framecel if you have wide hips, a narrow ribcage, and narrow shoulders. Any man with these proportions can never look aesthetic and will most likely look WORSE after gymcelling.

Man, poor zyros. Always gets brutally mogged/bullied by people. Did he do anything bad to deserve this?

i_a_m_i said:
You are not a framecel if you have proportionate shoulders, ribcage and hips. Anyone with good proportions looks aesthetic and can gymcel effectively.

You are a framecel if you have wide hips, a narrow ribcage, and narrow shoulders. Any man with these proportions can never look aesthetic and will most likely look WORSE after gymcelling.

Sadly I'm in the latter category. Ribcage is extremely narrow and hips are rather wide. 

It's just over.

BonePressed said:

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

suicide_hanging1.gif

VLÖ said:
Sadly I'm in the latter category. Ribcage is extremely narrow and hips are rather wide. 

It's just over.

Built like a female

You frame should be the same or more than the girl's

_incelinside said:
BonePressed said:

27 inch reporting in

those pics are brutal...

how do i measure my frame?

CopingGymcel said:

or height in most cases

So a 9/10 face can still be incel if he hasn't got a good frame? Cope

flowerful said:
those pics are brutal...

how do i measure my frame?

Stand against a wall and mark your shoulders with a pencil

Then measure the distance

at 183 cm tall, 44 cm wide shoulders. Someone, pass me the rope please.

Status
Not open for further replies.