Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The importance of cheekbone development, and why it can cause inceldom

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
 50028125 bb227798bornsurvivors l

Just take a look at These trucels

They have no cheekbones and they do legit look like absolute inbreds

It is not only the zygomatic area which is heavily impacted by the prominence and shape of your cheekbones, but also the whole eye and midface area

Having recessed cheekbones makes you look low class like a inbred peasent

weak orbital support means almost automatically weak canthal tilt better known as "tired" eyes with bags under it

Now just Google for some pics of Primates or animals like tigers or lions

They all have extreme lateral and frontal cheekbone prominence along with perfect orbital support which gives them a extreme photogenic and dominant which mogs 90% of the human Population into oblivion

If you have a naturally flat midface then you are absolutely cursed, you can get implants or even a osteotomy, but that will not make a true difference since cheekbone projection is more than just the zygomatich arch projection, it's About the whole projection of the eye surrounding bone area and this projection can only be truly augmented by a lefort 3 osteotomy

Of Course there are way more Things that matter than simply projecting cheekbones

It is often only a matter of having prominent cheekbones to look attractive (provided that all of your other facial Features are average of course)

On some faces, hollow cheeks can make a 5/10 to a solid 7/10

Attachments

• adult-stem-cell-research-bones-new-width=320&height=240.jpg
    adult-stem-cell-research-bones-new-width=320&height=240.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 89
The skull width plays a large part as well

Water is wet

my cheekbones are high set theyre just not prominent

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3