Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The illusion of the supERficial and matERial world.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
SupERficial

definition:

1. existing or occurring at or on the surface.
"the building suffered only superficial damage"

2. appearing to be true or real only until examined more closely.
"the resemblance between the breeds is superficial"

Taking into account the definition of the word “supERficial,” the most major example of supERficial behaviour that humans exhibit by nature, is to judge people based on their physical appearance.

Many people say our brain or heart is our most important organ, but I believe Our EYES are the most important organ, because our eyes are used to collect information about the world in ordER to familiarise ourselves with our environment so that we can survive.

Being visual creatures, we (subconsciously) make most of our assumptions about the world, people, things etc. based on what we SEE.

A pERson’s physical appearance is the first thing we SEE about a pERson, so their physical appearance is the trait which most influences our initial pERception of them.

When a chad is walking down the street, he automatically gets “looks of respect” from men and “looks of lust” from women. Based on his attractive physical appearance, people assume he must automatically be a good pERson, When in reality he could be a Patrick Bateman’ type murdERous psychopath.

Whereas when a short, ugly, currycel (like myself) is walking down the street, people will automatically see him as a potential rapist or tERrorist based on his Unattractive physical appearance, EVEN WHEN deep down he is a really nice and kind pERson who doesn’t hate women at all.

Similiarly, a man could be dressing In expensive branded clothing and driving a mERcedes, and you might look at him and think he’s rich based on appearance. But in reality his car is on loan, he is still paying mortgage (maybe even paying rent), and is living paycheck to paycheck with barely any savings.

Whereas you might see a guy dressed in t-shirt and shorts like a bum and you’ll think he’s a broke-fuck based on his appearance, but in reality he could be a multi-millionaire.

This is why I say the supERficial world is an illusion, because we always see things as they “appear to be”, we rarely see things the way they “actually ARE”.

We subconsciously make false assumptions about people or things based on supERficial charactERistics. Don’t be fooled by what you “see”, what you “see” is just the surface of reality, it’s just an illusion. The complete reality is much deepER than that.

Materialism

Definition:

excessively concerned with material possessions; money-oriented.
"we're living in a highly materialistic society"

Imagine you’re a billionaire.

It doesnt mattER how many houses you have, you CAN’T live in all of the houses at the same time, you can only live in one house at a time.

It doesn’t mattER if you live in a mansion with 20 rooms and 10 bathrooms, when you sleep you can only be sleeping inside one room at a time, when you need to piss/shit you’ll only be using one bathroom at a time.

It doesn’t mattER how many cars you have in the garage, you CAN’T drive them all at once, you can only drive 1 car at a time.

Even if you can afford to buy all the food in a restaurant, you CAN’T eat it all in one-sitting because aftER a cERtain amount of food you will get full due to your stomach having a limited capacity, so there is a limited amount of food you can eat in one-sitting

Even if you had 10 girls in your bed, you CAN’T fuck them all at once because you don’t have 10 dicks. You only have 1 dick so you can only fuck one girl at a time

Etc.

To say that we DON’T NEED matERial resources AT ALL is a lie, because even if you had no sheltER, you would still need food and watER to survive (and clothing if the climate you’re living in is cold).

But ONCE your basic NEEDS are met (one bedroom, one bathroom, warm clothing, enough food/watER so that you’re not hungry/thirsty etc)., gaining any extra matERial resources beyond the basics provides LESS and LESS physical fulfillment. This is known as the “law of diminishing returns”.

As humans, we don’t need much in terms of resources in ordER to survive and be satisfied. We are undER the illusion that greatER matERial wealth = greater physical fulfillment, which is NOT true once your basic needs are fulfilled.

Anything beyond the basics (the minimum things you need for survival) doesn’t provide you with physical benefit, it provides you with the “illusion of physical benefit”.

Conclusion

If the world was less superficial and less materialistic, the world would be a bettER place. MatERialism (greed) and supERficiality (judging based on looks/appearance) is the cause of most (if not all) of the pain/suffERing in the world

Last edited:

This is why high IQ threads don’t get posted, cos of people like you who reply with one word comments

Hedonism is still based

I personally think that seeing is extremely important. You gain information about someone from looking at them. Often inner struggles, passions or even strong desires are visible on the face.
There are sayings 'seeing is believing', 'better to see something once than to hear about it a thousand times', 'understand fully at a glance', 'carry on its face'.
Also, 'love at a first sight', not a 'appreciation of personality at a first sight'. Humans are superficial and it's not inherently bad.

Hedonism is still based

I never said that hedonism isn’t based

I agree that objectively, life has no purpose other than survival and physical pleasure.

My point was, the amount of resources we need for physical pleasure, is limited.

@Transcended Trucel thoughts nigga?

This is why high IQ threads don’t get posted, cos of people like you who reply with one word comments
There's no talent in verbosity.
Also the capitalized ER in every second word joke is getting kinda stale ngl.

I never said that hedonism isn’t based

I agree that objectively, life has no purpose other than survival and physical pleasure.

My point was, the amount of resources we need for physical pleasure, is limited.
high IQ thread. unfortunate that there aren't too many replies.

I agree that past a certain point, physical resources have heavily diminishing returns on pleasure.
I personally think that seeing is extremely important. You gain information about someone from looking at them. Often inner struggles, passions or even strong desires are visible on the face.
There are sayings 'seeing is believing', 'better to see something once than to hear about it a thousand times', 'understand fully at a glance', 'carry on its face'.
Also, 'love at a first sight', not a 'appreciation of personality at a first sight'. Humans are superficial and it's not inherently bad.
Yeah it isn't completely a bad thing for us to be shallow. Still it's too unfortunate that we here are cursed with the worst appearances