Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over the Illnesspill is KILLING me

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
I have been giga sick for the past few days and have had to take care of myself the entire time because I have nobody else to take care of me. I noticed that in basically all media it shows sick people being taken care of by friends and family, especially romantic partners. Even in real life people always talk about how when they are sick they get help from their gf/bf/wife/husband. As an ugly ass manlet I have access to NONE of that. :feelsbadman::feelsree: Its such bullshit. I can tell my recovery time is going to be much slower than people with actual support because of the energy I have to exert into helping myself. Life is bullshit AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa. this is just another way that sex-havers lives mog incels

I have been giga sick for the past few days and have had to take care of myself the entire time because I have nobody else to take care of me

This is what I did in 2020 during my next bout with H. Pylori.

1 Urea

H Pylori

HP1

HP2

Hp3

HP4

Mitochondria carry multiple copies of their own genome organized into nucleoids, which include the nuclear-encoded DNA polymerase γ (POLG) and transcription factor A (TFAM)19. TFAM also helps maintaining mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) integrity. We previously reported that H. pylori induces mtDNA mutations in gastric epithelial cells, also observed in gastritis patients, indicating an early occurrence of mtDNA instability during disease progression20. H. pylori also impairs mtDNA repair pathways.

Mitochondria are essential organelles not only responsible for energy production but also involved in apoptosis, calcium homeostasis, lipids and amino acids metabolism. Targeting mitochondria has emerged as a key strategy for bacteria to hijack host cells physiology and promote infection1,2. However, the underlying mechanisms and their relevance to disease remain to a great extent unresolved. Virulence factors of both intracellular and extracellular bacteria are secreted in the host cells and may interact with mitochondria, leading to modulation of mitochondrial function and ultimately promoting pathogenesis3,4,5. Mitochondria have also been reported as modulators of cellular antibacterial immunity and inflammatory response6. Helicobacter pylori is a human gastric pathogen and a major risk factor for gastric cancer7,8. H. pylori damages gastric cells introducing genetic instability and mitochondrial dysfunction, which largely contribute to the infection-associated pathogenicity9,10,11,12.

Mitochondria carry multiple copies of their own genome organized into nucleoids, which include the nuclear-encoded DNA polymerase γ (POLG) and transcription factor A (TFAM)19. TFAM also helps maintaining mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) integrity. We previously reported that H. pylori induces mtDNA mutations in gastric epithelial cells, also observed in gastritis patients, indicating an early occurrence of mtDNA instability during disease progression20. H. pylori also impairs mtDNA repair pathways21.

(...NT Tears...)

ANEJM

Yes any illness you get you will have to get through alone which can be very dangerous if you’re severely sick and unable to get to the hospital yourself. Little things like this makes having a partner in your life so crucial for survival

Yes any illness you get you will have to get through alone which can be very dangerous if you’re severely sick and unable to get to the hospital yourself. Little things like this makes having a partner in your life so crucial for survival
I unironically wouldn't be surprised if this is a part of the reason why single people live less long than non-single people. If I collapsed in my home I would 100% die while if a Chad did his wife or gf would immediately help him.

I unironically wouldn't be surprised if this is a part of the reason why single people live less long than non-single people. If I collapsed in my home I would 100% die while if a Chad did his wife or gf would immediately help him.
It absolutely is. Think how a simple hard fall in the shower, knocking yourself out, and cracking your head open differs greatly between an incel and a normie. The wife if the normie rushes and calls 911 to have him taken to the hospital the incel bleeds out and dies. Nature is so fucking cruel to the undesirable

Cant you get into a hospital?

Cant you get into a hospital?
I already went to the doctor. I am not dying or anything but I still need to recover and take care of myself. If I was a Chad I would be fed soup and be given muscle messages and have people to bring my meds and shit. Instead I am doing all that myself since I am too ugly and short for help from others.

I already went to the doctor. I am not dying or anything but I still need to recover and take care of myself. If I was a Chad I would be fed soup and be given muscle messages and have people to bring my meds and shit. Instead I am doing all that myself since I am too ugly and short for help from others.
Then you're fucking delusional.

Lol, us incels need to get Life Alert when we start getting older.

Then you're fucking delusional.
cope if you think Chads don't have stacies taking care of them when they are sick. My brother is Chadlite and even he had a gf to take care of him when he was sick with the exact illness I have rn (I got it from him).

cope if you think Chads don't have stacies taking care of them when they are sick. My brother is Chadlite and even he had a gf to take care of him when he was sick with the exact illness I have rn (I got it from him).
Yeah no shit, chads have better life than us in all aspects, but you're not chad, welcome to the average male life buddy boyo. Stop crying about it

Lol, us incels need to get Life Alert when we start getting older.
unironically yes. If an eldercel has a fall he will die without it.
Yeah no shit, chads have better life than us in all aspects, but you're not chad, welcome to the average male life buddy boyo. Stop crying about it
You could say that about the entire forum jfl. With that logic you should log off and go do something more productive. I'm simply just pointing out how its bullshit how incels have to do everything themselves while Chads and normies have people to take care of them.

I'm simply just pointing out how its bullshit how incels have to do everything themselves while Chads and normies have people to take care of them.
If I was a Chad I would be fed soup and be given muscle messages and have people to bring my meds and shit.
Over for nuscle messagecels :lul:

I get what you're saying you just said it in a :bluepill: and comical way tbh

Over for nuscle messagecels :lul:

I get what you're saying you just said it in a :bluepill: and comical way tbh
ngl my muscles are fugged rn and the only cure is muscle message, its bullshit. I can't even reach it since its my back.
I had ulcers from H. Pylori - I resolved them by taking a probiotic and ondansetron.
mogs me. My doctor said there isn't really a cure for what I have and that I will just have to wait until it gets better.