Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The idea that sex can save you from depression is a fallacy

totalcel

totalcel

Self-banned
-
I found that one of the ultimate spoilers in life was that romantic partners and sexual conquests ultimately do nothing to quell the crippling anxiety/depression that I feel.

My dumb male brain tricked me into thinking lasting happiness or contentment could be attained by getting more pussy, being in a relationship, having someone profess their love for me etc etc.

It can alleviate it, for very short periods of time. But marriages often become prisons, people cheat all the time and just as the satisfaction you might get from eating a chocolate sundae rapidly fades, so does your satisfaction after the honeymoon phase of a relationship ends or a one night stand concludes itself.

The idea that sex can save you from depression is a fallacy and the reality many incels would be shocked to realise is that they would feel just as shit after getting laid/finding a girl as they did before.

cope. Sex relieves so much stress and distress from not getting to have it. why does everyone want to have it

I’d at least be somewhat happier with myself than now :feelsbadman:

I'd still be ugly at the end of the day which is the main reason for my depression.

Regular sex with a girl that respect and appreciate you would do wonders for your mental state.

Won't save me , but it'll help a lot

Not the sex by itself, but a romantic sexual relationship can, while not necessarily save you, at least greatly reduce it.​

GrAYcel for believing that attention-seeking faggot

The idea is simple:just fuck me based on a mutual attraction,or if you pity me have a sex with me anyway so i can feel better.

What about rape? Does rape cure depression?

Normalfag problems. If he were an incel he would've roped a long time ago instead of yapping in an attenion whore hub. These idiots play down the problem of inceldom to just plain sex where it's about acceptation and validation from a female.

Besides,
Regular sex with a girl that respect and appreciate you would do wonders for your mental state.

Pounding a little tight skinny pussy would change my life, unironically.

It's not like I'll feel better with sex that has no shared mutual attraction. Then again, I am incel, so no chance in attracting a foid:lul:.

Last edited:
Cope. If it wouldn't solve our problems, we wouldn't be here

Foid level bullshit.

Also very insulting to legit incels.

Cope, I do think having a relationship and sex will solve my overall disinterest for life

Coping, even sex with prostitutes really lifts my spirits (if, of course, my trip is successful), I'll say nothing about regular sex (I never had), but I can't imagine how happy I would be.

I found that one of the ultimate spoilers in life was that romantic partners and sexual conquests ultimately do nothing to quell the crippling anxiety/depression that I feel.

Yes. The realization that an airhead like S is incapable of empathizing with males is sufficient to make one realize that foids, in general, are quite worthless and useless to the male intellect.

you can get sex with hookers but its not gonna change your genetics

cope. Sex relieves so much stress and distress from not getting to have it. why does everyone want to have it
normies make a scene from not getting sex for 1 week.
I’d at least be somewhat happier with myself than now :feelsbadman:
Won't save me , but it'll help a lot
Not the sex by itself, but a romantic sexual relationship can, while not necessarily save you, at least greatly reduce it.​
What about rape? Does rape cure depression?
yes
Cope, I do think having a relationship and sex will solve my overall disinterest for life
Coping, even sex with prostitutes really lifts my spirits (if, of course, my trip is successful), I'll say nothing about regular sex (I never had), but I can't imagine how happy I would be.

Even if one day i'll find an outlier girl, who would accept my subhuman face and be geniunely attracted to me, it will only fix one of many problems i have in life, caused by being genetic trash.

Ideas like this need to be spread around on this forum more.

The most logical conclusion is cope. Sure finding a girlfriend would help your situation but you will face problems as usual.

But it also happens that most people here are female validation slaves what is incredible soy(that's ok to be soy but is funny how they pretend to be more masculine or less deganerate than the soys they critize so much what is hypocrasy ), beyond repair and I have no longer empathy for

View: https://youtu.be/cJEP0AxU3RQ

View: https://youtu.be/2vYIMnGSAq8

So they believe that a piece of flesh will solve their problems when femoid validation itself is a social construct.

I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS, PUTTING YOUR DICK IN VAGINAS FREQUENTLY WILL GIVE A MAN PRIDE. If you aren't proud of yourself for slaying cunt recklessly, you are a giant homo. Pride will feed you more than the most nutritious meal ever created.

Having sex won't cure depression.
Lack of sex causes depression.

Clean water doesn't cure cholera.
Lack of clean water causes cholera.

Material resources doesn't bring happiness.
A lack of basic resources impedes happiness.

Having a sandal won't heal your sore feet.
Walking the wilderness without a sandal causes your feet to be hurt.

Owning a car won't give you a job.
Lack of a car impedes job opportunities.

Being NT won't make you have friends out-of-the-blue.
Being non-NT impedes you from making friends.

Being intelligent doesn't result in academic success.
Being unintelligent impedes academic success.

Being strong doesn't make you win fights.
Being weak makes you lose fights.

Eating food won't cure rickets.
Lack of food causes rickets.

...and so on and so forth...

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5