Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity The idea that most women are lesbian/bi is false.

• Thread starter CantEscapeYourFate
  • Start date
CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
A lot of people come to the conclusion that most women are lesbian or bisexual because most women:
  • find other women physically attractive
  • are often very intimate with their female friends
  • often do sexual things with their female friends
Although these things may make it seem like most women are indeed lesbian or bisexual, that's not the case in reality.

The main reason why most women aren't lesbian or bisexual despite engaging in the above behaviors is simple:

Women don't consider a relationship sexual unless they're submitting to someone sexually.

This is supported by the millions of women's erotica and romance novels such as "50 Shades of Grey" where there's a heavy focus on sexual submission on the woman's part, and the male love interest having controlling and dominant behaviors.

The popularity of BDSM and "rape kink" among women (in which women overwhelmingly choose the submissive role) also supports my argument.

That said, since women don't view their relationships as being sexual in nature unless they're submitting to someone sexually, then it's nonsensical to then call women lesbians/bisexual when they're doing sexual or romantic acts with their female friends without being submissive towards said female friends.

For example, when women are at a night club making out with their female friends, even to the point of licking each other's tits and pussies (there are many examples of this on the internet), they don't view that as having sex, they view it as "fun" because they aren't submitting to their female friends when they engage in those "fun" activities with them. They're casual and childish about it. That's why they're always laughing as they do it.

Do foids laugh as they're giving Chad a blowjob? Absolutely not. They wouldn't even give Chad a blowjob in a party setting. They’d want to go somewhere more private first because they see that situation as "sex", not "fun". Women will never blow a guy for fun. They have to already be sexually submissive towards him, which will then make her not see it as just "fun" because she'd be turned on.

The only time that women sexually submit to other women is when they're ACTUAL lesbians. But even then, usually the woman they're submitting to is a dyke, which shows that they're still pretty much straight, but just dislike biological men for some reason. So therefore, the amount of ACTUAL lesbians is extremely rare. Even rarer than the amount of gay men.

But other than those tiny minority of ACTUAL lesbians, you will never see a non-lesbian woman submitting to another woman for one simple reason: female nature.

A woman's self-esteem requires them to believe that they're above other women in terms of SMV in order to rationalize that they're more deserving of Chad. Thus, the act of women submitting to another woman is extremely degrading and humiliating, as they view all other women as their inferior competition.

It would be like Biden admitting that Trump is a better leader than him, and foreiting his presidency to Trump (JFL).

This also means that in order for a woman to be able to submit to another woman, she needs to not see her as competition, which means isn't competing for Chad, which means she isn't straight.

So in conclusion, most women are not lesbian or bisexual, they just have a different view on what's considered sexual than we do. Also, if you're trying to judge whether a woman is lesbian/bisexual, only judge based on whether or not she submits to other women sexually (submitting to dykes doesn't count).

Women are allowed to behave both heterosexually and bisexually with no criticism from society whatsoever
For men, if you behave too heterosexually you're a creep, and if you show even the slightest signs of bisexuality you're a faggot.

Women are chad sexual. They'd rather fuck each other than their looksmatch

Mostly they claim it for virtue signaling and attention/clout. There’s definitely a double standard between gays and lesbians. Women can swerve in and out of that lane and nobody bats an eye.

If a man identifies as hetero, and is revealed to have done some gay stuff in his past, that stains his rep forever. If a guy comes out gay later in life, that is social suicide. People will fake praise him and virtue signal, but secretly pity and judge him.

In general though- whatever a woman claims to be, she is just a stupid retarded phaggit nonetheless.

Sex decoupled from love.

They fuck around.

Much of what we might think of as SEX ACTS — nothing to foids. This concept is completely meaningless. They would honestly not even remember having done all that if you asked.

Sex is what women say it is. (The feminists knew what they were doing when they declared sex to be about power!)

ye female sexuality has a power dynamic to it (more so than men)

Women are allowed to behave both heterosexually and bisexually with no criticism from society whatsoever
For men, if you behave too heterosexually you're a creep, and if you show even the slightest signs of bisexuality you're a faggot.
true if a man is Bi alot of women will just consider him gay and not an option to date lmao

foids come out lesbians in order to become invisible for most men. That way it's easier to sit back and wait for the right man (chad). Then whoops tee hee turns out I wasn't that much of a lesbian after all :p;)

foids come out lesbians in order to become invisible for most men. That way it's easier to sit back and wait for the right man (chad). Then whoops tee hee turns out I wasn't that much of a lesbian after all :p;)
Yeah and when Chad has a threesome with them, they pull the most disappointing girl on girl performance ever.

Yep.
It's like a shield to weed out the chads.

A lot of people come to the conclusion that most women are lesbian or bisexual because most women:
  • find other women physically attractive
  • are often very intimate with their female friends
  • often do sexual things with their female friends
Although these things may make it seem like most women are indeed lesbian or bisexual, that's not the case in reality.

The main reason why most women aren't lesbian or bisexual despite engaging in the above behaviors is simple:

Women don't consider a relationship sexual unless they're submitting to someone sexually.

This is supported by the millions of women's erotica and romance novels such as "50 Shades of Grey" where there's a heavy focus on sexual submission on the woman's part, and the male love interest having controlling and dominant behaviors.

The popularity of BDSM and "rape kink" among women (in which women overwhelmingly choose the submissive role) also supports my argument.

That said, since women don't view their relationships as being sexual in nature unless they're submitting to someone sexually, then it's nonsensical to then call women lesbians/bisexual when they're doing sexual or romantic acts with their female friends without being submissive towards said female friends.

For example, when women are at a night club making out with their female friends, even to the point of licking each other's tits and pussies (there are many examples of this on the internet), they don't view that as having sex, they view it as "fun" because they aren't submitting to their female friends when they engage in those "fun" activities with them. They're casual and childish about it. That's why they're always laughing as they do it.

Do foids laugh as they're giving Chad a blowjob? Absolutely not. They wouldn't even give Chad a blowjob in a party setting. They’d want to go somewhere more private first because they see that situation as "sex", not "fun". Women will never blow a guy for fun. They have to already be sexually submissive towards him, which will then make her not see it as just "fun" because she'd be turned on.

The only time that women sexually submit to other women is when they're ACTUAL lesbians. But even then, usually the woman they're submitting to is a dyke, which shows that they're still pretty much straight, but just dislike biological men for some reason. So therefore, the amount of ACTUAL lesbians is extremely rare. Even rarer than the amount of gay men.

But other than those tiny minority of ACTUAL lesbians, you will never see a non-lesbian woman submitting to another woman for one simple reason: female nature.

A woman's self-esteem requires them to believe that they're above other women in terms of SMV in order to rationalize that they're more deserving of Chad. Thus, the act of women submitting to another woman is extremely degrading and humiliating, as they view all other women as their inferior competition.

It would be like Biden admitting that Trump is a better leader than him, and foreiting his presidency to Trump (JFL).

This also means that in order for a woman to be able to submit to another woman, she needs to not see her as competition, which means isn't competing for Chad, which means she isn't straight.

So in conclusion, most women are not lesbian or bisexual, they just have a different view on what's considered sexual than we do. Also, if you're trying to judge whether a woman is lesbian/bisexual, only judge based on whether or not she submits to other women sexually (submitting to dykes doesn't count).
Women are not even looking at men in public , if that is not Lesbianism, I don’t know what is.

Exactly those lesbos clearly use dildos all the time

It's Chadsexualism
All the evidence points out to Lesbianism, where is the proof that they are chadsexual?? There is evidence that they are psychologically ( but not sexually) attracted to criminals ( as the cases of Charles Manson , Richard Ramirez, Ted Bundy Prove) .Beyond that there is no evidence for anything else.The criminals they are attracted to are not the best looking guys as the case of Fritzl Josef shows ( a sub 5 male receiving love letters from women ,while serving a life sentence).

Exactly. They’re only into other women when they’re rejecting some sub 8 guy.

Exactly. They’re only into other women when they’re rejecting some sub 8 guy.
No evidence for this, lots of sub 8 criminals in prison are receiving love letters from foids , all women are Lesbians by definition.

All the evidence points out to Lesbianism, where is the proof that they are chadsexual?? There is evidence that they are psychologically ( but not sexually) attracted to criminals ( as the cases of Charles Manson , Richard Ramirez, Ted Bundy Prove) .Beyond that there is no evidence for anything else.The criminals they are attracted to are not the best looking guys as the case of Fritzl Josef shows ( a sub 5 male receiving love letters from women ,while serving a life sentence).
Greycel

If it was the case both Elliot, ALEK AND Cho would have female friends. The shooter for Britin as well.

If it was the case both Elliot, ALEK AND Cho would have female friends. The shooter for Britin as well.
Are you saying that Josef Fritzl is better looking than Elliot and Alek ?? Clearly not true : The essay by Adrienne Rich “Compulsory Heterosexuality and Lesbian existence “ pretty much sums up everything one has to know about females , in a nut shell sexual attraction to males ,it is argued is something invented by men .The truth is much more horrible...All women are Lesbians.

Women are not even looking at men in public , if that is not Lesbianism, I don’t know what is.
Exactly. Only one time i actually experienced a foid behaving heterosexually toward me. She sent me audios and pics so i know she was not fake since i thought she was a faggot larping as a woman since she was into male feet and asked for feet pic. Turned out she wasn't a faggot but a nigger foid so probs that explains it all JFL

Exactly. Only one time i actually experienced a foid behaving heterosexually toward me. She sent me audios and pics so i know she was not fake since i thought she was a faggot larping as a woman since she was into male feet and asked for feet pic. Turned out she wasn't a faggot but a nigger foid so probs that explains it all JFL
Very interesting story..I have never experienced anything remotely close to that , but black foids due act strangely in public sometimes,giving the appearance of heterosexuality....In a lot of blackpill communities, I believe that there is a gross underestimation,of how really widespread Lesbianism is , and how much it effects our daily life.

Very interesting story..I have never experienced anything remotely close to that , but black foids due act strangely in public sometimes,giving the appearance of heterosexuality....In a lot of blackpill communities, I believe that there is a gross underestimation,of how really widespread Lesbianism is , and how much it effects our daily life.
We were on ig chat and i really though it was a larping faggot but then she gave me evidence she was a foid. It felt so unnatural, so weird and suspicious to find a foid who acted actually as a fucking heterosexual foid and not as Chad/money sexual with latent lesbianism

Toilets are truly revolting creatures.
I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

We were on ig chat and i really though it was a larping faggot but then she gave me evidence she was a foid. It felt so unnatural, so weird and suspicious to find a foid who acted actually as a fucking heterosexual foid and not as Chad/money sexual with latent lesbianism
A foid being attracted to male body parts that aren't only owned by the top 1% of men? That's unheard of.

Sex is what women say it is. (The feminists knew what they were doing when they declared sex to be about power!)
Men blinded by honour and fairness for their own good.

ur right. i consider every woman a lesbian by default until proven otherwise. and what they say doesnt matter. Its what they do. ive seen it so many times, how they react to pretty women ib public or on TV etc for me not to believe deeply in the lesbianpill.

ur right. i consider every woman a lesbian by default until proven otherwise. and what they say doesnt matter. Its what they do. ive seen it so many times, how they react to pretty women ib public or on TV etc for me not to believe deeply in the lesbianpill.
Extremely well said . But I think that the Lesbian pill should replace the Black pill . The Black pill says nothing about lesbianism, and erroneously assumes that most females are straight , which is false . Observation is the key here ..Most married women I see in public are fat and very unattractive... I always see the pretty girls without a man and with another girl ..Horrible....

Extremely well said . But I think that the Lesbian pill should replace the Black pill . The Black pill says nothing about lesbianism, and erroneously assumes that most females are straight , which is false . Observation is the key here ..Most married women I see in public are fat and very unattractive... I always see the pretty girls without a man and with another girl ..Horrible....

yes indeed. we are competing with normtards, chads and other women. this is why so many men are somewhere in the '''Incelosphere'' ( even without being aware of it). There are lots of incellish males out there who struggle to attract women because most women dont notice them or give a fuck about them and only care about other women or chads. Its over.