Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The idea of being normal scares me

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
U got one fucking life to live why would u want to be like everyone else. Idk how people can live life as a normie. Id rather be dead than be a normie

the only good normie is a dead normie

Cope. Trucels would want to be normal.

are you literally shaking right now too?

Literally everyone thinks that way. Everyone thinks they are special in one way or another and everyone thinks that they possess some magical, enlightened knowledge about the world, be it the blackpill, the redpill, or something else.

If I woke up normie tomorrow I wouldnt be able to function.

or-41619.jpg

All I want is to be 6’6 Aryan chad MVP football quarterback in high school, who gets to marry a cute virgin
Some of them say over 6'5 is too tall. 6'3 or 6'4 is the sweet spot.

everyone thinks that way. Everyone thinks they are special in one way or another and everyone thinks that they possess some magical, enlightened knowledge

Literally everyone thinks that way. Everyone thinks they are special in one way or another and everyone thinks that they possess some magical, enlightened knowledge about the world, be it the blackpill, the redpill, or something else.
Truth is no one is very unique or special in any way whatsoever

Normie are boring as hell. I'would raher rope myself than become a normie.

It's about awareness.
Normies don't know that they're normies, just like people in the matrix don't know that they're living in the matrix.
It's not like they're consciously choosing this bluepilled ignorant lifestyle, they just don't know any better and they lack the IQ / personal circumstances that are required to become aware.

Yeah I actually am

I wish I were a normie. :feelscry: Would trade my personality for one that fits in in a heartbeat.
Tbh. I grew out of this cope a while ago. I used to think that I was special for being different, but now I understand that I’m just a mentally unstable retard jfl. I know I stand out but not in a good way and would much rather be normal.

Last edited:
People make fun of me for being weird, but I don’t wanna be normal forgettable Joe