Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The idea of alimony is INSANE

thirtiescel

thirtiescel

Banned
-
How can alimony even be a thing? You support a lifestyle that she is accustomed to? WHAT? When we were married I took care of her, and she sucked my dick and had sex with me. What about what I am accustomed to? Does she have to suck my dick and have sex with me as promised when we were married?

NO

A man has to continue to pay the woman, for having sex with OTHER MEN.

What the hell

Foid privilege in a nutshell, they lived in the same house as a man and fucked once in a while so now she somehow has a God-given right to half of your paycheck and a bunch of other entitlements for no real reason other than to keep them afloat to chase Chad once again, usually never contributing anything themselves; but of course, patriarchy. :feelsclown:

They have the benefit of hypergamy, every single globohomo-supporting corporation, white knighting cuck, and wealthy elite backing them and their degeneracy up, and unlimited amounts of statistics showing their halo'd treatment by most, especially in the legal system and relationships... :feelsclown:

But subhuman truecels isolated in a state of permanent rotting and wageslaving/NEETing, genetically cursed from the beginning, and living a life of hopelessness are actually somebow better off due to the fact that the top 5% of men are more likely to earn more and live better lives; simply modern feminism and liberalism for you. :feelsjuice:

Alimony is an outdated concept.

Foid privilege in a nutshell, they lived in the same house as a man and fucked once in a while so now she somehow has a God-given right to half of your paycheck and a bunch of other entitlements for no real reason other than to keep them afloat to chase Chad once again, usually never contributing anything themselves; but of course, patriarchy. :feelsclown:

Women are f in retarded

It doesn't really matter for incels though, does it? You're not getting married, so alimony isn't your problem. It's a problem for normies, cause normies are stupid enough to agree to dumb things like this in exchange for a wet cumhole.

Alimony is an outdated concept.
This. It made sense in 1900 when women couldn't divorce their man as easily and the man was the sole breadwinner. If the man abandoned the woman/family alimony makes sense. Now there are even "no fault divorce" states where women can cheat and initiate the divorce and take half of their husband's assets, get the house, get alimony, and get child support even if the child isn't the man's but he was put on the birth certificate.

How can alimony even be a thing? You support a lifestyle that she is accustomed to? WHAT? When we were married I took care of her, and she sucked my dick and had sex with me. What about what I am accustomed to? Does she have to suck my dick and have sex with me as promised when we were married?

NO

A man has to continue to pay the woman, for having sex with OTHER MEN.

What the hell
too logical for this clown world :feelsclown:

alimony was origically meant to protekt wahman coz some men (mostly rich men) in the past was able to divorce foids to get new, younger ones so foids were mad and bascially it was meant as a tool that men cant divorce as easily or bascially have to pay the foids to get out of it.

but it was made in a period of fault divorce. i.e. if a man cheated, then he's liable for this alimony. if the foid cheated, then the men wouldnt have to pay anything.

since the introduction of so-called "no fault" divorce, alimony has became a divorce rape tool as we know today. now foids can do whatever they want, they can cheat and be abusive and violent and the men have to pay.