Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The idea of a manlet raping tall foids is lifefuel

• Thread starter Deleted member 38706
  • Start date
Deleted member 38706

Deleted member 38706

Nobody just a loser
-
Being a turbomanlet is not only a complete death sentence in dating, but makes me get heightmogged by foids often which is atomic ragefuel. I'm barely 5'5 while one of my classes has a 5'10 foid and another one of my classes has a 6ft foid. I wish an incel of the same height as me would one day take his anger out and rape one of those tallfag foids, she would feel terrible after, knowing a guy over half a foot shorter than used her as a fuck doll without her permission.

Me too, I’m 5’4 maybe 5’5 on a good day and I get heightmogged constantly at university since most foids are getting taller probably due to chemicals in the water and they are all above me, the thought of them being raped by a short manlet would be lifefuel for me and all short males everywhere

Being a turbomanlet is not only a complete death sentence in dating, but makes me get heightmogged by foids often which is atomic ragefuel. I'm barely 5'5 while one of my classes has a 5'10 foid and another one of my classes has a 6ft foid. I wish an incel of the same height as me would one day take his anger out and rape one of those tallfag foids, she would feel terrible after, knowing a guy over half a foot shorter than used her as a fuck doll without her permission.

E2jZFE3WUA4umgg.jpg

Not only a manlet but also an ugly curry - the less attractive, the better. They haven't done anything to be tall so they don't automatically deserve it but if any of them are evil enough to make fun of shorter men, then they absolutely deserve it.

I get turned on when I get heightmogged by girls tbh, I think it's hot:feelsohh:. Only feel bad when men heightmog me

ngl i dont mind getting heightmogged by tall foids:feelsEhh:

Just be like Jordi ENP theory kek

i want to put my manlet seed into a lanky hole tbh

I wish I could take over and sexually dominate a tall foid.

I think that's called a fetish, and a rather specific one at that

I am a manlet but i am not ethnic so raping doesnt come natural to me

I am a manlet but i am not ethnic so raping doesnt come natural to me
Dude are you fucking retarded?

White men perfected raping, just look at history :feelskek:

What do you think happened to all these indigenous groups when they were sailing across the world and discovering new lands?

Someone make hentai/doujin of this

What do you think happened to all these indigenous groups when they were sailing across the world and discovering new lands?
Femoids don't call it rape when Chad does it, so

:feelskek:
>thinking indian whores were forced into having sex

Exhibit a in coping skills

Tall women are always hot

"Every white man is Chad" :feelstastyman:

>thinking white whores were forced into sex

(Do you see how retarded this looks?)
Lmao at you mate
Sweden has the sixth highest rape rate in the world. Do you think its the native swedes doing all the raping??

Lmao at you mate
Sweden has the sixth highest rape rate in the world. Do you think its the native swedes doing all the raping??
Lmao at you mate

Not one of them was raped, they all wanted it brooooo

Lmao at you mate

Not one of them was raped, they all wanted it brooooo
Cringe. I can see you believe it yourself and now youre just trying to save face. Therrs a very good reason every rape capital of the world is a shitskin country :soy:

Lmao at you mate
international comparisons of rape are highly inconsistent and inaccurate because each country classifies rape differently

sweden is a feminist hellhole. a slight grope counts as rape as far as the swedes are concerned

international comparisons of rape are highly inconsistent and inaccurate because each country classifies rape differently

sweden is a feminist hellhole. a slight grope counts as rape as far as the swedes are concerned
Yeah and in australia we have the same feminist culture, yet not as many rapes because not as many refugees as europe

Yeah and in australia we have the same feminist culture, yet not as many rapes because not as many refugees as europe
swedish law is even more misandrist than australian law is

Cringe. I can see you believe it yourself and now youre just trying to save face. Therrs a very good reason every rape capital of the world is a shitskin country :soy:
JFL at "save face"

I was just giving retard tier responses like you did, just on purpose in my case

You think I actually care about which race has more rapists or not, like I have some kind of "racial pride" that retards like you actually care about? :feelskek:

Your priorities are out of order, how are you going to be an incel and actually give a fuck about shit like that

You're too emotionally invested in the "image" of your race, when you basically don't even belong, your race doesn't even want you reproducing among them

Like I keep telling you idiots:
EVERY INCEL IS THE NIGGER OF HIS RESPECTIVE RACE

You keep clinging to that racial pride as if "you belong", keep clinging to that delusion :feelskek:

Tall women are always hot
This and other replies here puzzle me. I'm 180cm (5'11) so I've never had to swallow the heightpill. I'm taller than 98% of foids and about 85% of men. I like it.

That said those 2% of foids tend not to attract me at all. Sad biology pill but this species has long since evolved for men to the the taller sex. Hell the foid can be fat and physically heavier and that wouldn't bother me nearly as much as being heightmogged.

JFL at "save face"

I was just giving retard tier responses like you did, just on purpose in my case

You think I actually care about which race has more rapists or not, like I have some kind of "racial pride" that retards like you actually care about? :feelskek:

Your priorities are out of order, how are you going to be an incel and actually give a fuck about shit like that

You're too emotionally invested in the "image" of your race, when you basically don't even belong, your race doesn't even want you reproducing among them

Like I keep telling you idiots:
EVERY INCEL IS THE NIGGER OF HIS RESPECTIVE RACE

You keep clinging to that racial pride as if "you belong", keep clinging to that delusion :feelskek:
LOL just look at how he back peddles
"I dont care about muh race anyway you stupid sfcel!" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Sorry but you just come off as a clown now.
Anyway, im just pointing out the obvious facts that shitskins have a wont of raping everything within their immediate vicinity

LOL just look at how he back peddles
"I dont care about muh race anyway you stupid sfcel!" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Dude you literally joined the forum today lol

JFL at some Greycel talking as if he knows me. You clearly haven't been here long enough to see the threads and comments I post all the time, there is no back peddling here

im just pointing out the obvious facts that shitskins have a wont of raping everything within their immediate vicinity
What difference does that make to you, an incel?

You seem to care a lot about women

Dude you literally joined the forum today lol

JFL at some Greycel talking as if he knows me. You clearly haven't been here long enough to see the threads and comments I post all the time, there is no back peddling here
What?? I literally deduced that from what you just said

What difference does that make to you, an incel?
It makes a difference to me as a person living in a country that used to be civilised before the brown invasion began.

Keep barking for me. Not a single pixel

What?? I literally deduced that from what you just said
Your deduction skills are trash, most of my responses to you were me copying your own comment and parodying you lol

It makes a difference to me as a person living in a country that used to be civilised before the brown invasion began.
I guess your country is getting black..... pillled :feelsEhh:

Keep barking for me. Not a single pixel
Cringe. This is like one of those weird responses where you clearly want the person to stop replying, but you are trying to use "muh reverse psychology" :feelskek:

You could just stop responding you know, then you won't have to see a single pixel

But it seems like you want to have "the last say" so I'll end it here and help you out bud lol