Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The hypocritical praise of Ted Kaczynski by some Stormfags

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Supreme Leader of Inceldia
★★★★★
First off, it should be stated that Ted Kaczynski was most certainly an anti fascist and anti racist as stated by ISAIF and some letters he wrote to a person in 2018 this should remove Ted from the radar of any Neo-Nazi or Stormfag. Secondth, SFS and other reactionaries seem to love and idolize a very old and pre industrial past and how things were amazing, and how there wasn't man made strains on nature and the environment. These same Stormfags will go on to bash and slander primitive peoples alive today who live in the ways they idolize. I once on soytok saw a supposed Ted Kaczynski supporter (whom was a nationalist) calling the Bushmen within Africa as inferior soley for their rejection of modern civilization and desire to live a primitive llife. WHY WOULD YOU BE AGAINST THAT? ISN'T YOUR HERO A NEO LUDDITE WHO DISDAINS MODERN CIVILIZATION :feelsree:

Most people who support him are 14 year old kids anyways it's not like they're capable of critical thinking

The fuck is a stormfag

Marvin Heemeyer fans are pretty cringe too

Ted k predicted a lot of things that ended up happening. I heard he has a 150 iq I believe it.

I think I might know what you’re talking about but I need an example.

Think of these or Skinheads

accelerationism was originally a leftist phenomenon until SIEGE was published
it's normal and regular for ideologies to adopt things from people/groups that seemingly are contradictory
it's only natural ecofascism would draw from Kaczynski
another example is communist anarchism drawing from Christian biblical charity

Dnr. Still my hero

He was a primitivist, having leanings would automatically predispose him to be against fascism.
The basic tenets contradict authoritarian political systems and ideologies and are at odds with them on a fundamental level. Their opposing beliefs are irreconcilable.

Last edited:
You don't have to agree with 100% of a person view to approve him