Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the hypocrisy of normies is staggering

normies always say its about personality yet if a guy like this commits a crime they bash his looks lol
View: https://youtu.be/Sv4sNGgjl_I?si=BnjlZROg2ArIyOtw

Personality

Looks do matter!

Looks will always be the end all be all. Anyone who saying otherwise is coping or lying

How the fuck does he have a girlfriend?

wtf he's so ugly :feelskek:
Is he welcome to Incels.is ?

Looks will always be the end all be all. Anyone who saying otherwise is coping or lying
yep exactly.even if you have a good personality if she isnt attracted she dont want you.i was on a site one time and me and a woman started talking we didnt know what each other looked like.before the pic exchange she was talkative as heck then after she stopped talking basically

THE PERSONALITY IS OFF THE FUCKING CHARTS

To The Moon Pepe GIF by shremps

Imagine if he did the exact same thing
Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg

Ugliest nigga I've ever seen, he doesn't look real. Literally looks like the ugly filter on tiktok

Should be burn alive

Imagine if he did the exact same thing
Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg
MEEKS literally did worse to an even more vulnerable group, beating children etc , NOW LOOK AT HIS LIFE AND THE REACTION TO HIM IN THE MEDIA AD BY NORMIES, Somehow its now all a distant memory even though these crimes were not that long ago, its truly bizarre.

No matter how much normies virtue signal, they will always bash ugly men for their looks. The only reason they ever show restraint is fear of reprisal and negative judgement. That's why they always look for acceptable targets like ugly criminals and inkwells.

MEEKS literally did worse to an even more vulnerable group, beating children etc , NOW LOOK AT HIS LIFE AND THE REACTION TO HIM IN THE MEDIA AD BY NORMIES, Somehow its now all a distant memory even though these crimes were not that long ago, its truly bizarre.
I sometimes wonder how that kid is coping with the Meekspill.

he has a gf? JBB confirmed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back