Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy The hypocricy of the "my body, my choice" thing

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
You know what gets me more about abortion besides the fact that women are killing their babies? The fact that it seems that only them are able to rule on their bodies as they wish. For example, if I wanted to smoke weed, (which I don't BTW, I'm not a stoner) I can't use the excuse that it's my body and I can put whatever I want in it. Same with, coke, heroin, hash, etc. If women are allowed to kill their fucking children, I should be able to smoke a joint legally. Double standards folks.

The stupid thing is that when they have an abortion, its not even their own body, it's the body of another human being that is inside them.

If we talk about bodys, It wasn't our choise to be Incels.

This BS and contrdicts human nature, if you desire freedom you need to take some alses freedom.

In the past man knew that we need to restrict womens freedom in order to raise a good society.

And when man forgot about this you got collapse like in Sparta,Rome,Babylon, weimar germany

I saw a documentry about weimar germany(That youtube took down as expected), and you can see clearly how womens freedom destroys societys, That video also changed my views about Adolf(Which saved his country in my opinion, eventhough I disagree with what he did to the jews)

6AB48BA1 A589 48A3 A7B3 21F19E3AABEA

He killed over 6 million but he didn't finish up the problometic ellite and the those from the frankfurt School.

I don't think that most of the jews are guilty because of ((Their)) schemes which are a minority amongt those people, so Killing 6 million was unesscerry.

He could have just kick them out of his country and send them over to Russia or the us.

Tell that to my mutilated dick.