Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media The House That Jack Built

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

FIRE KEVIN STEFANSKI
★★★★★
Has anyone here watched "The House That Jack Built". It's an amazing film.

Looks interesting ngl

Yes I love this film
@Mr.Sophistication

I want to watch it, i'll wait until it's on the internet

I can finna get you a link if you want

its 1080p and the uncensored version

I can finna get you a link if you want

its 1080p and the uncensored version
Thanks bro :feelsahh:

YES! I did! Fantastic movie, even got to see it in the cinema, had some soycuck walk out shaking, seriously was too much for him to handle, was after the scene with the pic nic. I fucking love this movie, even if gigachad Matt Dillon is the main character, dont think that anything comes close in terms of exposing double standards and how fucked up the world around us has become, could talk endlessly about how clever the writing in it is, so many scenes with just genius directing, the conversations with Ms.Simple are my favourite, fucking couldnt stop laughing the first time I witnessed them.

Gets even better if you know about its background, with Lars Triers harassment allegations and all that, movie is already very good on its own, but if you view it under the pretense that its a meta narrative on Triers own personal problems with foids and his life as director in general it becomes something else, seriously the most important movie of the decade for me.

The question is not if I watched it. It's why should I watch it?

The question is not if I watched it. It's why should I watch it?

Foids get what they fucking deserve a great deal in this movie, really paints them in a very unfavourable light, major lifefuel if you get the feeling that theyre always treated like being incapable of doing wrong, there was a major uproar when the movie was released.
Really, only thing you might not like is having to stand Matt Dillon as the outcast character and the ending sequence, which is very different from the rest of the movie for the most part.

Last edited:
lars von trier's films are pretty blackpilled

I love this film. I think it's brilliantly executed in every way. The ending is very cinematic, dark, and eerie. Also, Jack is very based and low inhib as fuck. I also love the scene with "simple" when he tells her "why is it always the man's fault?" Basically calling out all the whores and their false accusations and victim-playing.

Also, another great film by Lars is Nymphomaniac. Besides all the sex, of course. It's really blackpilled how the oldcel tries to fuck the whore since she basically fucks any man who she talks to, yet she kills him because he's an old ugly fuck compared to all the abusive chads she's fucked

Lars is blackpilled af to say the least

that scene where he shoots a single mother with a sniper:feelsohh: