Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The hottest girl at my workplace........

• Thread starter JewsCreatedFeminism
  • Start date
JewsCreatedFeminism

JewsCreatedFeminism

Greycel
Is also the happiest girl at my workplace, I always over hear her convos and shes always being surprised by goods news.

If anything bad every happens theirs always someone their to take care of the mess.

FML

Your avi is Jewish guy

Is it mocking, or are you in fact Jewish?

NekoStance said:
Your avi is Jewish guy

You think he'd be here if he was a jew?

Femoids are celebrities. Hot femoids are A-Listers.

NekoStance said:
Your avi is Jewish guy

Check my signature

JewsCreatedFeminism said:
Check my signature

I'm aware of your signature 

you could be a self-important/egotistical or self-hating jew

Is also the happiest girl at my workplace, I always over hear her convos and shes always being surprised by goods news.

If anything bad every happens theirs always someone their to take care of the mess.

FML

Sad part is only chad gets to touch her, fuck her, we incels wouldn't even be able to talk to her without disgust on her face.

NekoStance said:
I'm aware of your signature 

you could be a self-important/egotistical or self-hating jew

Im not a jew and i blame them for feminism, bolshevism/communism, cultural marxism and all this shit that got us incels in this mess in the first place.

Im not a jew and i blame them for feminism, bolshevism/communism, cultural marxism and all this shit that got us incels in this mess in the first place.

Don't forget snipping our cocks and stretching our foreskin out to wear on their heads.

NekoStance said:
Why wouldn't he be?

Jews are very rarely incel, most of the time they marry other jews to keep the bloodline untainted.

The prettiest girls are usually the nicest girls.

eurocel said:
Jews are very rarely incel, most of the time they marry other jews to keep the bloodline untainted.

There have been many Jews on incels forums and the like. 
Many Jews are pretty ugly, in fact to me a Jew many times is code for ugly white. 

So yeh I don't agree with you there.

NekoStance said:
There have been many Jews on incels forums and the like. 
Many Jews are pretty ugly, in fact to me a Jew many times is code for ugly white. 

So yeh I don't agree with you there.

I have never seen a jew on r/incels, i know that they are ugly but they still get married off to other jews.

OP is woke. Hot FHOs live on God mode, although that has trickled down to the Plain Janes in recent years. Whereas the average man gets pretty much nothing.