Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Horsepill

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
Have you ever wondered why so many girls appear to be obsessed by horses? Wonder no longer.

Horses are peak masculinity. Huge frame, massive muscles, inexhaustible, and a giant cock. Foids, being slaves to their primal instincts, are hardwired to seek out those traits way before puberty hits them.

Horseback riding just adds to their pleasure. You think they ride them "just for fun"? Think again. Imagine the stimulation she gets when she's on his back. She's having eye rolling orgasms way before she knows what 'orgasm' means.

The thought struck me this morning, when I saw a little girl carrying a stick with a horse head on it. She had the stick between her legs and firmly kept it up against her crotch as she was walking along. Neither of her parents seemed to mind, JFL.

Have you ever wondered why so many girls appear to be obsessed by horses? Wonder no longer.

Horses are peak masculinity. Huge frame, massive muscles, inexhaustible, and a giant cock. Foids, being slaves to their primal instincts, are hardwired to seek out those traits way before puberty hits them.

Horseback riding just adds to their pleasure. You think they ride them "just for fun"? Think again. Imagine the stimulation she gets when she's on his back. She's having eye rolling orgasms way before she knows what 'orgasm' means.

The thought struck me this morning, when I saw a little girl carrying a stick with a horse head on it. She had the stick between her legs and firmly kept it up against her crotch as she was walking along. Neither of her parents seemed to mind, JFL.
Hope that they all do the Mr. Hands

Foids can’t fit horse’s dicks in their roast holes though

Women: Chad>Horse & Dog>Each other>Rest of men (Only if they are forced to for resources)

If only people knew this. Women would rather fuck animals for nothing than 99% of men for nothing.
Fathers who spend money to let their daughters ride horses are getting cucked by fucking HORSES literally. HAHAH goddamit. What fucking losers

Last edited:
Imagine the stimulation she gets when she's on his back
On his back? Bruh, you need to look up belly riding if you really want to see stimulation.

Foids can’t fit horse’s dicks in their roast holes though
Foids:

My new neighbors have horses in there front yard.

It's not a very big yard either.

This is actually pretty common, a lot of women who did horseback riding say they've orgasmed from it, you can see stories online about it everywhere

this scene ruined me

wish a girl cared enough for me to sacrifice repairing the mansion she inherited to pay my medical bills and give me a home like Lucky did for Chocolate :(